𝟎𝟎𝟐

"We just gonna act like I didn't see you, GIVE that lil nigga my keys?!" Noti yelled as he approached the car, holding a pile of napkins. Dd groaned in annoyance and tossed the keys forward.

"Ow!" Ddot winced as they hit his arm, leaving a small scratch. "He wasn't actually gonna leave, chill out" I assured him as Dd smirked at the camera.

"Shitttt, i was finna take the car and you" He shrugged and I nervously eyed the camera.

"Woah that's illegal. Cut that part out, my man's just set himself up for failure" Ddot enunciated as Noti climbed into the car, dropping the pile of napkins on him in the process. "Little boy be quiet back there, your feet won't even reach the gas pedal"

"Anybody seen a peach Snapple-" Ddots eyes shot open as he slowly pulled the glass bottle away from his lips, before handing it to Noti. (I left a glass bottle in the freezer by accident and it broke so I don't recommend doing that....💀)

"Are you dead serious right now?" I asked in pure disbelief. Those shits like 4 dollars bro, and it was peach flavored. "That was yours?" He gasped. "I thought it was Noti's.

"It was in my bookbag. It's bright pink!" I exclaimed.

"Damn I'm sorry, I thought he just liked pink, I'll buy you another later I promise." I nodded still holding a grudge.

"You said you thought it was mine? So you basically just did that so I couldn't drink it myself?! That's fucked up" Noti added.

"Yea, pretty much. I don't even like peach" My jaw dropped. So he just wasted my Snapple? I need to stop hanging out with Noti fr.

"Noti i know we friends and all but, you have too many enemies and I don't wanna be apart of it. I mean look what just happened!" A whole Snapple. Gone.

"I'd be lying if I said that ain't hurt my feelings a little bit"

"See me personally...I wouldn't take that level of disrespect. But that's just me" Ddot instigated. I cut my eyes at him, still mad about my Snapple and grabbed one of the napkins from Noti.

**

The rest of the video consisted of Noti getting clowned, and Ddot and I arguing over the simplest things.

"How you eat oranges...and drink orange juice but don't like orange flavored things? It just doesn't make sense to me" I rolled my eyes and turned towards Ddot once again.

"Everything orange flavored is artificial, orange soda tastes like hot piss" I said.

"How you know wh-"

"HE GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT THE BIGGEST ONE IS ME" Noti shouted in a husky voice, to shut us up I guess.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled while leaning forward.

"Woah, do you kiss yo muva wit that mouth?" He asked with a a fake attitude. I side eyed the camera and smiled to myself.

"No. I kiss YOUR muva with this mouth!" I replied nonchalantly.

"NOTI, ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?!" Dd asked, finally looking up from his phone. I wonder who he was texting the whole time back here. "Yea, I'm gonna have a talk with ALLL of your parents later!" Noti shouted.

"My mom would have told you to stfu too nigga. Playing on glorilla top like you're not one of the fuck niggas she be rapping about" I spoke as the car went silent.

"Alright, alright you got it" He muttered as I pulled my phone from the back pocket of my jeans. "Yea I know I do" I added while vigorously typing on my phone.

Dd peeked over my shoulder, his hair that was now untwisted and lightly brushed out, tickled my shoulder in the process. "Who you texting?" He rasped making me cut my eyes at him.

"Uhh" Damn niggas be so nosey, I don't know what to say. "Nobody, just some people I'm working with next week..why?" I asked curiously as he lifted his head from my shoulder.

"I forgot you be doing them lil interviews. I thought I recognized you from somewhere!" (Oh that was yo girl? I thought I recognized her😜🤪😝)

"Yea, it's pretty fun. You should let me interview you and Ddot sometime" I said, lowkey flirting a little bit. He smiled and reached for my phone.

"Gimme your number, for business purposes of course"