Chapter 1

Corbyn's POV

Everything was great, Daniel and I have been together for a year, we finally worked things out to where we were no longer under our old manager, everything was starting to come together. Until it wasn't.

Travis got released from jail, somehow and everyone is worried that he'll come for me again. I'm worried too, but I tried my best not to let it get to me. We decided that it was a night to go hang out before our concert tomorrow. We all agreed on bowling, and it was going good. "Ha! You suck Zack!" Jack said as Zack shook his head, "I'll get you next round." I heard Jack laugh at him, "How are you gonna get me next round? That was a strike." Then they started playing arguing. Daniel and I sat beside each other listening to their bickering as Jonah stood up for his turn.

We all laughed and cut up with each other, "I'll be right back." Daniel nodded as I got up and went to the bathroom. Once I opened the door, I found him. Leaning against the wall, acting like everything was normal. "Travis?" I watched as he smirked at me. I shook my head and looked away. "Corbyn." I rolled my eyes, "What will it take for you to leave me alone?!" I seen him smile at me. "I alright told you, one night." I huffed out a laugh. "You alright that when you decided to rape me at the club." He shook his head and took a step closer to me, which caused me to take a step back. "No, I mean a real night. One where I don't have to drug you to do what I want. One night to where I can have you to myself and you remember it all." I shook my head. "One night? Then what?? Another night, hookups over and over again. That's not happening."

He smiled at me, "You know, you are so much more calm, then our last interaction. Or did you forget where you punched me?" "No, I remember and I might do it again if you don't leave in five minutes." I seen him smirk and reached down to grab my hand. I tried to pull my hand away, but he put a piece of paper in my hand and then let go. "Think about. I'll give you 24 hours, and if I don't have you my bed by then, I'll find you, drug you and drag you there myself." Then he left. I let out a breath I didn't even release I was holding. I opened my hand and unfolded the note. It had his address on it. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

I left and went back to the game with the rest of the guys. "Corbyn, you took forever." Jonah said as I walked back over to them. "Yeah, it's your turn." Jack stated. I looked at the screen and it was indeed my turn. After I finished my turn, I sat down back down beside Daniel, "You okay? You were gone a while." I nodded, "Yeah, I-I'm good." I could tell he didn't believe me, but he didn't push. For now he let it go and I was hoping that he wouldn't ask anymore tonight.

Then I started thinking. 24 hours? That's all I have. What if he actually drugs me and does everything that he said he would do. What if Daniel finds out? I can't tell him, he can't know. I know I shouldn't keep this from him, but if I tell him it'll just make things worse. What if the other guys found out? Then it would be even worse than I could imagine, and all I have is 24 hours?

After a few more games, we decided it was time to go home. The ride home was quiet, mostly because everyone was getting tired. Of course, expect for me. We dropped Zack and Jack off at their houses, then Daniel at his house, I didn't stay with him tonight, since we had to get everything ready in the morning for the concert tomorrow night. Finally Jonah and I got to our house. I went to my room, while Jonah went to his. Jordan wasn't home tonight, which I was glad for. I didn't wanna do this, but if I was going to sneak out, tonight would be the night. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Daniel." I whispered to myself and snuck out of the window.