Chapter 2

Travis' POV

I heard a knock on the door. I shook my head, smirking to myself. "Well hello, Corbyn. What a great surprise." "Tsk." Then he rolled his eyes. "Well I'm surprised you actually came." I was, I didn't think he'd actually do it. "I'm sure you are..." I let him step in and I shut the door. "You know Corbyn. I'm not as bad as you think I am." He gave me an odd look. "Seriously?! I would like to think that you're pretty bad if you've gone to jail several times for sex trafficking and rape." I shook my head. "You're missing the point. Being in jail gives you a lot of time to think." "Oh yeah?! Like what?" "How I have wanted to you for so long and you're actually caving in, finally." He gave me a disgusted look, "Or it could give you time to think about what you've done and how you change it, by, oh I don't know, staying away from me!"

"But where's the fun in that?" He shook his head and sat down on the couch. "One night, baby. That's all I want from you." He shook his head again and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm sure it is..." "You wouldn't be here, if I said I wanted more than just one night." "Fine." I watched as he looked up at me, I smirked and unzipped my jeans, I walked over to him and pulled my lenth out. "Open." I watched as he reluctantly opened his mouth, I smirked as I slid my length in his mouth. "Suck." I felt him start a slow pace, he closed his eyes and I watched as his mouth moved. He was way hotter than I imagined. I rested my hand in his hair and guided his mouth deeper on me. I looked down to see him gripping the couch, I moaned and thrusted slowly into his mouth.

After a moment, he pulled away to catch his breath. I took my jeans and underwear off. I pushed him lightly, so that he was fully sitting on the couch. I kneeled down on the couch in front of him. "Open." He did as I said and I slid back into his mouth. After a minute I thrusted deep into his mouth, deep throating him. I watched him close his eyes as he continued to suck. I thrusted harder and deeper into his throat, causing him to groan. Now that was hot.

I pulled out of his mouth and kneeled down in front of him, I slowly unzipped his jeans. I watched him as I pulled his length out and started stroking him. I heard him suck in a breath, while his eyes were still closed. "You like that?" He didn't say anything, instead he opened his eyes and just looked at me. I smirked and slid my mouth around him. He gasped a little, I moaned against him and continued to suck him. I picked up my pace and deep throated him. I heard his breathing getting heavy. I pulled off of him and smirked as I pulled his jeans and underwear off. I moved him, so that he was laying down, with me above him. I smiled and leaned down, kissing his neck as I slid my fingers inside of him. He gasped and in return I started sucking on his pulse point on his neck. I added another finger sliding them in and out.

"You can moan baby." He shook his head as I added a third finger. He grimaced, "Does it hurt? I thought you and your boyfriend did this all the time." I continued to finger him and soon I pulled my fingers out. I noticed that he wasn't too hard yet, so I stood up and walked into my room, "Where are you going?" I smiled at him and a minute later came back. "Oh baby, we're having fun tonight." I smirked and he watched me as I slid a ring on his length, he flinched from the coldness and I slid a vibrator inside him. "This will help stretch you more." I went back to his neck, sucking on his pulse. After a few minutes, I pulled the vibrator out and slowly slid inside him. I watched as his face contorted a little in pain. "It's okay, I'm almost in." He closed his eyes.

I started a slow pace, pulling all the way out, only to slowly thrust all the way in. I heard his ragged breathing as I started to pick up my pace. After a few minutes he started moaning a little, "That's it baby, get into it. Moan for me." After a minute I thrusted faster and harder into him. Soon he became a moaning mess, in which I thrusted deeper and harder, as I pounded into him. "Ahhhh!" I smirked, as I listened to his moans. Thrusting harder with every thrust. Soon, I hit his prostate, "Ahh!" He squealed as I pounded faster into him.

I could tell that he was getting close, but I didn't want him to cum yet. "Not yet." He groaned and I pounded into him faster, hitting his prostate and nerves. "Mmmmmm." "You'll cum when I tell you to." He was panting.

I smiled, continuing to the thrust harder. I felt myself getting closer, "Ahhhh, please!" I smirked, "Please what?" He moaned. "I c-can't." I smirked, "Yes you can, not yet." He moaned loudly as I came deep inside him. I came a few times inside him, filling him up deeply with my cum.

I pulled out and replaced my length with a plug. I moved my mouth over to his length, "Cum for me Corbyn." I started to suck him off as he came in my mouth. I moaned at how good he tasted. I continued to suck him until he was finished. I smirked pulling off of him. I climbed up to his mouth, "Suck." He opened his mouth and I thrusted into his mouth again. I felt myself getting hard. I deep throated him until I was about to cum.

I pulled out of his mouth and pulled the plug out, sliding back into him. I pounded into him as I came once more, deep inside him. "How do you feel baby" he looked at me through lustful eyes and moaned, "So good!" I smirked and continued to cum inside him. I felt my cum filling him up completely as I pulled out and slid the plug back inside him.

I sat back on the couch to catch my breath, closing my eyes. After I minute, I opened them and looked over at Corbyn. I watched as he continued to catch his breath. "We can do this as many times as you want." He looked at me, "You said one time." I shook my head, smirking "No, I said one night. Meaning if you want more, then we can do this all night. Though I don't know how much more I can fill you." He closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Why me? Why did you want me so bad from the beginning?" I smiled. "Because you're so hot. Corbyn, I don't want you, I wanted your body and I finally got it. So I'm done with you. Unless you want more, you know where to find me." "But why? I mean you basically got what you want the night at the club." "Not fully. I didn't get the enjoy of hearing you moan like you did tonight."

He closed his eyes. "So that's it? You'll actually leave me alone now?" I nodded but smirked. "But tonight can go even further if you want it to?" He gave me a questioning look, and I smiled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him imto my lap, he watched me as he straddled me. I ran my hands up his sides, under his shirt. "Do you have any kinks?"