Ships within the group

YUJIN + JENNY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🦋→ YUJEN this ship is pretty popular, people started shipping them together after they were both flirting on camera. Some people even say they used to date but, Jenny immediately shut those rumors down and stopped people from going any farther. These two are like friends that flirt with each other.

REI + JENNY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🦋→ REY is also a famous ship, people started shipping them when they used to lean in to kiss as a joke. People say that this is the cutest ship out there. "This is my favorite ship in IVE, They are just so cute and unseparable."One of the fans said. 67% of the people think that REY, is the best ship.

WONYOUNG + JENNY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🦋→ JENYOUNG is the most popular ship out of all, These two act like mother - daughter. 97% of the people say this is the best ship in IVE.  "This is the best ship, you just can't deny it. They have a mother - daughter relationship that everyone loves." Some fans say.

LIZ + JENNY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🦋→ JENZ another one of the 6 ships. These two were shipped when they got partnered up in a challenge and they started fooling around with each other. They have a sister relationship, they call each other 'sis' and stuff like that.

GAEUL + JENNY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🦋→ JENUL is a very popular ship. This is another mother - daughter relationship, Gaeul always calls Jenny 'mom' because Jenny acts like a mom twords Gaeul. Jenny protects her when she is in a dangerous situation or there is something wrong with her.

LEESEO + JENNY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🦋→ LENNY these two were rumored to be dating a few months back. Leeseo and Jenny were uncomfortable about the fact that they were rumored to be dating so they immediately posted a statement about it saying that it wasn't true and they where just friends. But people still find this ship very cute.