ItsJenny

Video title: ItsJenny with Wonyoung!

"Hello everyone!! Today I am here with my member, Wonyoung!!" Jenny pointed the camera at Wonyoung. "Hello everyone!! How are you guys doing? I hope everyones doing great!" Wonyoung waved her hands saying 'hi'

"So Ms. Jang, where are we going today?" Jenny made eye contact with Wonyoung. "Well Ms. Seong, today we are going to the carnival!!" Both girls clapped their hands. "That's right everyone, today we are going to the carnival!!"

"Ackkk!! I'm so excited!!" Wonyoung jumped around in excitement. "Right now we have to get going to the car, so let's go!" Jenny linked arms with Wonyoung and walked out of the room, heading to the elevator.

"What ride do you guys like? I personally like the disco pang pang." Jenny said. "I also like that ride." Wonyoung agreed.

~At the carnival~

"We are finally at the carnival!!" Jenny said trying out of the black van she was in. "Eeeekk!! I'm so excited!!" Wonyoung ran over to Jenny's side and linked hands. "Let's go!" Both girls ran until the got to the ride they wanted to go on.

"Ok so, we are going to go on this roller coaster. " She pointed the camera twords the ride. "My hair is going to get messed up but it's worth it." Wonyoung and Jenny got on to the ride and buckled up. The staff helped them place the camera so it would fall off while on the ride.

"I'm probably going to lose my voice after this." Wonyoung admitted. "Couldn't agree more with you Wony." Said Jenny.

"Wony? You've never ca- AHHHHHHH!!!" Wonyoung got cut of by the ride going downhill. "aHHHHHH!!!" Both girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

The ride soon ended and both girls looked like a mess, their hair in their face, face red and clothing unfixed. "Oh my god... That was amazing!!" Jenny yelled while fixing her hair. They got of the ride and started walking to another one.

"Which one should we go on?" Wonyoung asked. "Lets for on the boat looking one!" They looked at each other and ran to the ride.

They got on and sat down. "I'm so excited!! This one looks so cool!!" The staff put the camera so it wouldn't fall off while they were on the ride.

"Ride is starting in 3, 2, 1." The ride started slow but then gained velocity. "Ahhhh!!!!" Both girls screamed when the ride started going up and down.

~Time Skip~

"Alright guys that's all for today see you guys next time bye!!" Jenny pointed the camera to the sleeping Wonyoung in the car. "Wony is already asleep so she sadly won't be able to say goodbye."

Jenny pointed the camera back to herself and waved. "Goodbye everyone!!" Jenny stopped vloging and went to sleep.

-----

This one is short