Chapter 1

*Cuphead Was Excited, It's Episode 22 Which Means By The End of This Episode He And His Friends Will Find Out The Identity of Ydoow*

Cuphead: I'm Excited, *Feels He Has To "Go"* Dang It, I Forgot To Go To The Bathroom Before I Left, It Doesn't Matter It'll Go Away Eventually.

Here is Cuphead's Attempt To Hold His Bladder.

Cuphead: That's The Thing?

It Was a Thing In One Of The Big Hero 6 Ask or Dare Book.

Cuphead: Who Won?

Hiro.

Cuphead: Who's The Runner-up?

Tadashi

Cuphead: How? He's Dead.

I'm Not Sure How That Universe Works.

Cuphead: Hmm

*Cuphead Walks Around, As He Walks He Doesn't See (Because He's Facing The Other Way) That Shrek, Fiona And Their Ogre Triplets Are Visiting Inkwell Isles*

Cuphead: Is It Just Me Or Does That Alicorn Look Exactly Like Twilight Sparkle?

*It Was Indeed Twilight Sparkle Who Was Flying Looking For Something When She Spotted Cuphead And Started Following Him When Cuphead Begin To Continue His Walk*

*Cuphead Spots a Statue of a Sailor Man Marrying a Fish (Most Likely Indicates Prince Eric Marrying Ariel)*

Cuphead: Wow, Look At That Sailor And That Fish, Kinda Reminds Me of Something I Can't Remember.

*Cuphead Continue Walking, He Missed Seeing Mulan and Shang Walking By*

Cuphead: Hey, I'm Almost At The Secret Headquarters Already And We're Only In 223 Words.

Breaking The Fourth Wall

*Cuphead Continues Walking He Sees Elder Kettle With Mugman Doing Errands (It Was Mugman's Punishment For Faking His Sickness)*

Elder Kettle: Cuphead, Where Are You Going?

Cuphead: Hang Out With Friends

Elder Kettle: Alright Then

*Mugman Glares At Cuphead*

*Cuphead Smiles, Still Glad That Elder Kettle Is Not In Jail, After All The Chipmunks Did Made a Bad Impression Of Him At Dave's Work By Drawing Him Abusing Cuphead While Mugman Smiles Satisfied As Elder Kettle Hurts Cuphead, Elder Kettle Could've Been Arrested For Child Abuse, It Wasn't Their Fault Though, Cuphead Just Didn't Explain Correctly About Elder Kettle, That Was a Lesson He Learned When Explaining What His Personal Life At Home Is To Others*

*Cuphead Walks On*

Cuphead: I'm Here, And Now I Gotta Go Real Bad! Why Didn't I Use The Bathroom Before I Left The House?!

Chapter 1 Ended.

Why Do You Think Twilight Is Following Cuphead? Comment Below, Don't Forget To Vote And Follow Me For More Stories Like This.

I'm Talking Like If I'm a YouTuber.