Chapter 2

Cuphead: Who Risk Skipping The Pathroom Before Petting Here?! — I'm Going Nuts, Where's The Bathroom I Have To Go Real Bad!

Cinnamon: Over There.

*Cuphead Runs Over There, Luckily It's Unlock And No One Was Inside*

Ydoow: Is Everyone Here?

Apple: Pineapple Broke His Leg So He Can't Be Here Today

Mocha: What Happened?

Apple: Pineapple's Brother Dare Him To Do The Crazy Stunt That Gonzo Did On TV, Guess What Happened?!

Ginger: He Broke His Leg?

Apple: Yep, I Have To Leave Early To Take Care Of Him, See You Guys Later

*Apple Left The Headquarters*

Ydoow: It's Sad Because They Won't Be There To See Who I'm Really Am.

Strawberry: We're Two Members Down, The ApPine Shippers Will Be So Happy.

Latte: What?

Strawberry: It's a Romantic Ship Between Apple and Pineapple

Cinnamon: Which Is Pretty Ironic Because They Both Have Apple In Their Name.

Ydoow: Well Speaking Of Being Stuck In The Hospital, Cuphead.

*When Ydoow Didn't Hear Cuphead He Look Over*

Ydoow: Cuphead?

*Suddenly He Hears The Toilet Flush And He Look At The Bathroom, Then He Sees Cuphead Leaving The Bathroom*

Ydoow: Well Speaking Of Being Stuck In The Hospital, You Guys Have a Final Mission.

All: Final?!

Ydoow: Not Final "Final" Mission, You're Still Going On Adventures, Just It Won't Be Called Missions Anymore Now That I'm Gone Back To My World.

Cuphead: When Will You Reveal To Us Who You Really Are?

Ydoow: At The End of This Book.

*Cuphead and His Friends All Groan In Annoyance*

Lemon: *Texting Hikaro*

Grape: Who're You Texting?

Lemon: Hikaro. I'm Asking Him If He Could Help Us Watch Over Pineapple Since He's Stuck At The Hospital.

Ydoow: Who Else Is Watching Pineapple?

Grape: Me

Lemon: Me.

*Both Grape and Lemon Left To Go To The Hospital With Apple*

Ydoow: Anyone Else?

Cuphead: We're Good

Cinnamon: Pineapple Doesn't Spend Much Time With Me and Cuphead Than The Others Anyways.

Ydoow: Cuphead, Cinnamon, Mocha And Latte You Guys Are Going To Help Alvin, Simon and Theodore Get Use To The School Life.

Cuphead: Guys, We're Seeing The Chipmunks Again!

Cinnamon and Mocha: YES!

Latte: I Can't Wait To Meet Them And Dave—

Ydoow: You Guys Are Not Seeing Dave In This One, You Guys Can't Let Dave Know You're There.

Cuphead, Cinnamon and Mocha: What?!

Latte: Why?

Ydoow: Dave's At The Hospital.

Cuphead: What?!, Dave Too?! First Pineapple Now Dave?!

Cinnamon: What Happened?

Ydoow: Let's Say There Was a Uh.... Accident During One of Alvin and the Chipmunks' Concert.

Strawberry: Oh My....

Ydoow: Here's The Clip of It.

Cuphead: No, I Don't Wanna See It! *Covers His Eyes*

Strawberry: So This Alvin Guy Is The Reason Why Dave Is Stuck At The Hospital.

Cuphead: It Wasn't His Fault, He Tried To Warn Him!

Strawberry: Why Are You Defending Him?

Cuphead: Because Cinnamon, Mocha And I Know Alvin Way More Than You Do!

Ydoow: He's Got a Point, They Were Living With Dave For More Than 1 Year.

Strawberry: Meh, Fair Enough.

Ydoow: Now I'll Teleport You Guys To The Airport Right Now.

*Ydoow Teleports Himself, Cuphead, Cinnamon, Mocha And Latte To The Airport That The Chipmunks Will Be At*

Strawberry: Guess It's Just Me, All Alone In The Headquarters. *Smile Slowly Developing* Hey, I'm All Alone—

Cuphead: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Strawberry: AH!

*Cuphead Teleports Back*

Chapter 2 Ended.

Hikaro Belongs To attackergodaquarion