chapter 2: not answering me.

It was the next day,they had fell asleep in each other's arms curled up,when karkat woke up Dave wasn't there.his breath became short and his heart raced,he was worried,this wasn't normal.his mind raced thinking of all the terrible things that could have happened to him.he grabbed his laptop and messaged him.-no response-
"Shit.SHIT SHIT SHIT DAVE WHERE ARE YOU."He just wanted him to be alive and fine.he couldn't lose him.he just got him back,his heart beat fast as he panicked thinking about finding Dave dead.tears rolled down his cheek.he messaged Egbert,tears streaming down his face,and his nose stuffy,he replied with "I'm sorry karkat,but I haven't heard from Dave since yesterday." "This better not be some kind of I'll fucking prank Egbert." He texted back. "No,God no I wouldn't joke about that crap dude." -one new message- it was from the human girl,jade.he opened what seemed to be a photo,his mind raced as he opened it hoping it wasn't Dave,dead.but all it was,was a screenshot of a message thread for Dave and jade, it read: "(Dave) I can't fucking do this anymore,I FUCKING love him.but I can't stand the guilt of everything,I'm so sorry jade,I love you.if you ever finish that damn game please God ease remember me." "(Jade) DAVE. SHIT NO STAY WITH US,STAY WITH KARKAT,HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH DONT FUCKING LEAVE HIM YOU ASSHOLE." -No response- "FUCK FUCK FUCK HOLY SHIT DAVE." karkat panicked,sobbing he grabbed Daves shirt and cried,"how could he leave me.i fucking loved him.why did he haft to leave." The thought of him lifeless hanging killed him so much.he didn't want that.he hoped he was fine,but he knew that that wasn't the case.the only thing he ever wanted was to be with him.and now he couldn't.je so badly wanted to wake up,seeing that it was all just a dream,but it wasn't.he finally replied to jade, "meet me at my place." -20 minutes later- jade arrived with tears in her eyes,and as soon as she saw karkat,he heart sunk.seeing him like that tore her apart,she sprinted over to him and he grasped her as he cried in her arms as they hugged,he couldn't believe that this was real.his claws dug into her back."I'm so sorry karkat.i wish I could have done more." He stayed silent only sobbing in her arms."he loved you.he loved you so God damn much karkat.