Chapter 6: Sick

Morgan's POV:

Liam was most definitely sick. Waking up to the sound of your roommate running across your dorm to the bathroom to vomit at 3:00 a.m. was not the best wake-up call but then again, Owen and I weren't the ones puking our guys out.

We had gotten out of bed while he threw up to fetch him some water and rub his back before taking him back to his bed and staying with him before he fell back asleep before going back to our own bed.

At first I had thought it might have just been something he ate but now, five hours later with Liam puking again, I knew he must have caught a stomach bug or something. Owen was date over on his bed fussing with him, taking his temperature, fluffing his pillow, all the things you would do with a sick person while I was trying to find a restaurant on Grubhub that would have chicken noodle soup.

"Owen give me my babies." Liam slurred, referring to the kittens he had taken home a few weeks before. Andrew and Neil, as Laim had named them after his favorite characters from his favorite book series, All For The Game, were two very different kittens personality wise.

While Andrew, the little grey kitten, acted all tough and lounged around like he owned the place he would often snuggle up with Neil and Liam making biscuits on Liam's chest and grooming Neil's ears.

Neil on the other hand, would zip all over the place with seeming endless energy in an orange blur, sometimes snuggling up with Andrew and Liam. Neil was more skittish than Andrew, taking longer to warm up to everyone except for Liam.

Currently though, Andrew and Neil were weaving in and out of Owen's legs with swerving out of reach of his hands when he tried to grab them to bring them to Liam.

Finally, he managed to grab them before dropping them onto Liam's bed where they immediately gave him their attention, grooming his slightly sweaty hair and rubbing against his cheeks.

"My babies," Liam said, voice scratchy from throwing up constantly, "you two are so nice to me." He just got purrs in response causing Owen to laugh a bit.

"I think Kai is coming over with stuff for Liam,"Owen said, turning to me,"some medicine and more blankets." That would be good for Liam since he was really comfortable with Kai, things that smelled like him would calm his cat on the inside and make him feel a bit better.

Speak of the devil, Kai Burt's into the room startling the cats (all three of them), tail swishing behind him. "I brought blankets!"
He said dropping them onto Owen and I's double-bed.

"I was thinking that we could all snuggle up on you guy's bed and keep Liam warm and comfy and maybe watch some movies or something." Kai said to Owen and I while gesturing to Liam who was looking at little worse for ware, ears flat on his head and tail swishing behind him.

"What do you think Liam?" I asked, watching as he tried to drag Andrew back from where the kitten had started to wander off to.

"Ok but we have to watch Aristocats," he slurred and held up Neil and Andrew, one in each hand," they never got to watch it growing up so we have to provide proper childhoods for them here."

Yes he was definitely sick.

We were all snuggled on Owen and I's bed, watching Aristocats when Liam's soup arrived. I could tell that nobody else was in the right position to get up, Owen and Kai laying on each side of Liam who was snuggled under at least five blankets with his cats so I got up to go to the door. I didn't blame them I would want to get up and away from Liam either. He was just so cute.

Now that I thought about it Kai was attractive as well and it was definitely more fun when it was all four of us hanging out together, going out to eat, shopping in the middle of the night, and just some of the things they did have me butterflies.

I think I would be happy dating all three of them together, but the real question was would Owen, Liam, and Kai be open to a poly relationship? Did Liam and Kai even feel that way about Owen and I? If I brought it up would they be disgusted? If they thought against a poly relationship it would make hanging out together really awkward, not to mention living with Liam.

I didn't even know if Liam and Kai were attracted to men. I can't lie and say that I haven't had a few compromising thoughts or dreams about the four of us together that may have left me a little stiff when I woke up.

To be honest it felt kind of wrong thinking of them like this when they didn't know, perverted even.

I glance over at the three of them, Liam leaning against Kai while Owen spoon-feeds him his soup and decide that I should talk to Owen about it before I talk to Liam and Kai.

Communication is key right?

_______________________

Authors Note:
Alrighty so sorry for being gone even LONGER than last time, I just could not think of what I wanted to write. Also for some reason Wattpad doesn't allow me to reply to comments??? I'll try to reply to comments in the authors note on the following chapter in the future. How was this chapter because it feels a little dry but I don't know how to fix it. If you have suggestions for following chapters just let me know in the comments! :)
Anyways have a good day/night!!