Chapter 23

(This chapter is going to be weird in terms of the text style so be prepared! I want to put it in Bakugo's language but its time consuming to copy and paste the story multiple times for certain sections. I'm just lazy-)

Bakugo's POV (This is what happened after Bakugo and Kirishima teleported back home!)

Ƴ/Ɲ ƬƠƠƘ ƲƧ ƬӇƦƠƲƓӇ ƬӇЄ ƊƠƠƦ ƖƝ ƬӇƖƧ ԼƛƦƓЄ ƠƁƔƖƠƲƧԼƳ MƛƓƖƇƛԼ ƬƦЄЄ ƜӇЄƦЄ ƜЄ MЄƬ ӇЄƦ ƑƛMƖԼƳ. ӇЄƦ ӇƲƓЄ ƑƛMƖԼƳ. ƧӇЄ ӇƛƊ MƛƝƳ ƧƖƧƬЄƦƧ ƛƝƊ ƛ MƠƬӇЄƦ, ƁƲƬ ƝƠ ƁƦƠƬӇЄƦƧ ƠƦ ƛ ƑƛƬӇЄƦ. ƬӇЄ ƜƖƬƇӇЄƧ ƊƖƊƝ'Ƭ ƬƛƘЄ ƠƲƦ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ ƘƖƝƊԼƳ. ƬӇЄƳ ӇƛƊ ƬӇЄƖƦ ƜƛƝƊƧ ƠƦ ƧƤƖƦƖƬ ƛƝƖMƛԼ ƬӇƖƝƓƧ ƠƲƬ ƁƛƦƖƝƓ ƬӇЄƖƦ ƬЄЄƬӇ ƛƝƊ ƓԼƛƦƖƝƓ ƛƬ ƲƧ ƛƧ ƜЄ ƜƛԼƘЄƊ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ ƇƛƧƬԼЄ.

ӇЄƦ MƠM MƛƊЄ ƬӇЄ ƤƠƬƖƠƝ ƛƝƊ Ɩ ƜƛƧ ƠƔЄƦ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ MƠƠƝ ƬƠ ӇƛƔЄ ƬӇЄ ƇƲƦЄ ƑƠƦ MƳ MƠM'Ƨ ƖԼԼƝЄƧƧ. ƜӇЄƝ ӇЄƦ MƠM ӇƛƝƊЄƊ ƖƬ ƬƠ MЄ Ɩ ƇԼƲƬƇӇЄƊ ƬӇЄ ƁƠƬƬԼЄ ƬƖƓӇƬԼƳ, MƳ ƔƖƧƖƠƝ ƁԼƲƦƦƖƝƓ.

Ɩ ƑЄԼƬ ƛ ӇƛƝƊ ƧMƛƇƘ MƳ ӇЄƛƊ. ƤԼƛƳƑƲԼԼƳ ƁƲƬ ƖƬ ƜƛƧ ƧƬƖԼԼ ӇƛƦƊ ЄƝƠƲƓӇ ƬƠ ƘƝƠƇƘ MƳ ӇЄƛƊ ƊƠƜƝ. "Hey, say thanks, you rude prince! She doesn't give her blood to just anyone, you know!" Ɩ ƓƦƲMƁԼЄƊ ƛƝƊ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƲƤ ƛƬ Ƴ/Ɲ'Ƨ MƠƬӇЄƦ. Ɩ ƁЄƓƛƝ ƬƠ ƠƤЄƝ MƳ MƠƲƬӇ ƁƲƬ ӇЄƦ MƠƬӇЄƦ ƧƤƠƘЄ ƑƖƦƧƬ.

"There's no need. I did it for my own benefit," she said.

I furrowed my brows, puzzled. "What do you mean?" I asked. I looked at Y/n who looked pained. She had her fists balled up, and she refused to look at me. What was going on? She was just smacked me now she looked troubled.

"Why of course who else could put a curse that powerful? You needed the blood of the caster or a pure witch's blood to make the potion to reverse the curse or get the caster to undo it. But what if you had no choice but to come to me?" Her mother grinned as she loomed over Y/n.

What the fuck is going on?

"Why?!" I could feel Kirishima's anger inside me. I was still in shock. Her words hadn't reached my brain yet.

The witch placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "To force her to return. Now that the deal is done. You will stay while they leave just as you promised." She raised her arm and black smoke began to swirl around at our feet. So she purposely did this to my mom, to get her daughter back.

I took a step back and looked back to Y/n. Trying to reason with her to escape back with us. I know it would be close to suicide, but I can't let her stay here! "What the hell! Why did you agree to such a stupid deal, you idiot?! She obviously planned it!" I shout. Why would someone do that? Why was she staying with her? This woman is obviously mistreating her.

My dragon spoke for me, "Why'd you agree to that? And why did you curse his mom?! She's innocent!"

Y/n looked up at her mom. "Before you send them home, I want to have a word with them, Mother," Y/n whispered. Her mother lifted an eyebrow but waved her hand to make the smoke disappear.

Y/n turned to us and threw her diary at us as hard as she could. Her dairy hit my chest and I caught it. It didn't hurt. Physically.

She smiled, "I don't mind staying here, actually." Her calm tone then shifted to loud angry yelling. "Because you're such a jerk all the time, I don't want to see you anymore." I felt my eyebrow twitch.

"What are you talking about?!" I mumbled. What did she mean by not mind staying here? It's obvious your mom is abusive. This isn't a life anyone should live! You'd be happier living with me.