Prolugue

A dark room, filled only by screens and tv's.
All For One sat and watched through the many screens he had, he was watching a young boy.
Around the age of 14 or 15.
He looked fairly average, and had a shaggy set of green hair.
This boys name was Izuku Midoryia. He perked up as he saw a familiar body walk into view, one who he despised more than himself.
All Might.
He was yelling at the green haired teen, in a sort of encouraging way. Almost has if telling him not to give up, and so the man continued watching.
He watched for hours, days, even months.
Until he saw it, the boy on the ground crying and All Might with a long blonde hair in his fingers.
At this point, AFO got up and walked away.

AFO was now on the phone, talking to a person who had insisted on being called Dave, they're reason?
They dont even know, it was the first thing that came to mind and they wanted to remain anonymous.

" I need you to do something for me " AFO said to Dave.
" I have a target, let's just say. He took something that is rightfully mine.
I want him here, Alive. I dont care when or how, but I will pay handsomely. "
Dave only said 2 words
" 250 Thousand "
" deal "
On the other side of the phone sat a girl who looked to of the same age as Izuku.
With pink cheeks and a grin so venomous almost as if she had just killed her best friend.
She had brown hair, with what could only be described as curls at the end of her hair.
Her name was Ochako Uraraka