The Exam's ( Part 1 )

" Hey, Hello?! HEY! "
that final word pulled Izuku out of his trance.
' Oh crap, she probably thinks I'm an idiot ' Izuku thought as the mysterious girl eyed him with an annoyed look.
Izuku panicked, he ran off just as fast as he had fallen down.
The girl only looked at him confused as he took off.
As he ran he only just realized
He was going to be a hero.
He ran through the doors of UA only to find himself in what looked like a dark auditorium.
Izuku looked around and saw a bunch of people in the seats either on their phones or talking with their friends.
Izuku picked up on this and ran to find a seat.
He found one after a minute of running around on the very edge, where almost no people sat.
As Izuku waited he remembered what Allmight told him about his quirk.
" Now remember, If your not careful when you use OFA then you can say goodbye to your bones. "
Izuku gulped in fear at the thought of breaking his bones like that.
Izuku started to look around the room, when he noticed a boy walk up and sit a few feat away from him.
The boy looked to be around 17, and looked like he was staring into your soul, even though he was looking at a chair.
His hair was probably the most noticeable thing about him.
One side was Red and the other was White.
The boy turned to his right looking at the stage revealing his scar.
Izuku almost gasped at seeing it.
It looked like a burn scar, and it was across his left eye to his forehead.

Just as Izuku was about to say something to him, the lights all flicked on to the center of the stage.
The flash of light blinded Izuku.
" HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO "
an echoing voice boomed through the auditorium, it almost scared Izuku out of his seat.
Izuku was finally able to get a good look at the man. He was very skinny and had long yellow hair streaming back, with a smile almost as hopeful as Allmight's
" HOW ARE YALL DOING?!?!?! "
the voice boomed, almost bursting Izuku's ear drums.
" WELCOME TO THE EXAMS!!! " he yelled as turned on a chart next to him, displaying 4 robots with the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 0

" WE ARE GOING T BE TAKING THIS PRACTICAL EXAM!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE FIGHTING THESE 3 ROBOTS, IN OUR ARTIFICIAL CITY!!!
THE ROBOTS HAVE DIFFERENT POINTS FOR WHEN YOU DESTROY THEM!!!
THIS ONE RIGHT HERE GIVES YOU 1 POINT, THIS ONE GIVES 2, ANNND THIS ON IS 3!!! "
Izuku was almost relieved at the silence, but that was cut short by a person yelling out
" What about the 4th robot, if this is an error in your teaching system then I am ashamed I applied here "
The man on the stage looked almost dumbfounded.
" WELL, THAT IS THE 0 POINTER.
YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY WORRY ABOUT, BUT IF YOU DO SEE IT RUN.
DONT BOTHER TRYING TO FIGHT IT, ITS WORTH 0 POINTS.
NOW LETS GET THIS TEST STARTED!

Everyone was rounded up awkwardly across a huge grey door with a sign that said
" D A N G E R "
The loud man now revealed to be Present Mic walked in front of the gate.
He snapped his fingers and the gate suddenly opened.
There was a big silence before he spoke up
" WELL WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR?!?!? GOO!!!! "

Writers note
Sorry about putting this chapter into 2 parts, I am pretty lazy and I was tired.