☏ third call

call me baby
an original -incheongal storyline

{ this chapter is dedicated to wonwhoore- unnie's mom, hi maa'm!! I'm really glad you like my story 🙈🙈}

{this chapter is dedicated also to tinkeobell unnie because she made a cover and asdfghjkl she's so sweeeet}

third call

Keep it together Seulgi, you can do it.

Shut down Seulgi. Shut down Seulgi. My brain was telling the rest of my body parts to shut down. Close..open...close...open. Argh! Cue me mentally slapping myself.

"It's so borrrrrrriinnng here," Amber sighed as she put down the magazine she was reading.

"No shit Sherlock," I replied in a rather loud voice, earning me a scold from the desk lady. Amber just stifled a laugh as the desk lady continued sending glares at me.

Today is Bring Your Child To Work day and yes, such day exist in Amber's dad's office. Being the good best friend she is, Amber dragged me with her so she could have someone to bother. Fantastic right?

It was pretty neat at first since Amber's dad worked at a company which sells Disney merchandise, we were taught how to draw our favorite Disney characters in a really cute way. Next, we were shown some never before seen Disney Animations. Also, they gave us adorable Disney Tsum Tsum stuffed animals! (I got a Donald Duck one while Amber got a Dumbo one).

But everything after that, things became really boring. Like they started talking in adult language which Amber and I clearly understand since we're still small, baby girls. Heck, I even managed to fall asleep! Soon enough, the lecture ended and we're free to do whatever we want.

Amber and I ended up near the reception desk since the Wifi is really strong here not to mention the air conditioner too. It was pretty fun at first since we were busy stalking some people but now, everything's just plain boring.

"What to do~ What to do~" Amber started looking around, finding possible ways to kill our boredom.

"Well~ We could try one of those jobs that they would let us try," I suggested. Amber shot me look as if my idea was the dumbest idea ever. What?! As if we have anything else to do!

"We could try that job," I continued and pointed to an old lady carrying a cart filled with snacks. I mean, selling snacks isn't that hard enough right? All you have to do is just go around and provide food to everyone in the building. It's a pretty badass job if you ask me, it's because everyone's stomachs are depending on you.

"Sounds like a good idea," Amber gave a smirk. She stood up and started running to the old lady like there's no tomorrow. This caused some of the employees on their breaks to be alarmed since it looked like Amber was gonna attack the old lady.

I calmly got a magazine and tried hiding my face away from the secondhand embarassment I'm about to get. Okay Seulgi, just pretend that you don't know that idiotic tomboy who's talking so enthusiatically to the old lady and earning dirty looks from the employees. 

"Oh, it was my best friend Seulgi who suggested the idea!" I winced at Amber's sudden mention of my name. I took a little peek as I lowered down the newspaper a little bit only to meet Amber pointing at me and the old lady nodding her head as if she was agreeing to something.