☏ fourth call

call me baby
an original -incheongal storyline

fourth call

{ you guys might need wifi to read this chap :3}

|| seulgi' pov

Kim Jummyeon. Byun Baekhyun. Park Chanyeol.

Three men are now after me, great.

"Kyaaa~! Just look at Baekhyun oppa! He's so hooot~!" I took a look at the girls who were fangirling at the back of the bus. Damn it, with all their fangirls around there is absolutely no hope for me forgetting about those three idiots.

I was on a bus going to Daegu. My aunt called me this morning and explained to me that she was bragging that she had such a pretty niece and would bring her to the party that  Auntie would be attending tonight. Since I was the only one available, Auntie contacted me as early as possible.

Sometimes, I wish that Auntie Euhyun wouldn't brag at all.

I was in the midst of my daydreaming when I heard phone suddenly ringing. It was playing Happiness by Red Velvet. Since it was such a popular song, some people started bobbing their heads to the catchy tune. The flow soon stopped the moment I answered the phone.

"Yobosaeyo~?" I greeted the other line.

"Seulgi-ah, it's me. Baekhyun oppa~" Cue me falling off my seat and grabbing the attention of some people. "Seulgi-ah, are you okay? I heard something crash,"

"What do you want?" I groaned, rubbing my head as I stood up and sat at my chair again. Baekhyun chuckled at the end of the line. "I'm just here ask you about something.."

"And what would you like to ask?" I raised a brow. Why do I have a suspscious feeling about this? First of all, what would he want to ask about?

"What are your measurements?" Cue me falling off my seat again. This time, with harder impact. My measurements. What. The. Actual. Fudge. Baekhyun. "Seulgi-ah, are you seriously okay? I heard something crash again,"

I rubbed my head. "Baekhyun, that's private goshdammit!" I sighed as I went back to my seat.

"But Seulgi-ah, your private information might be a big help in tracking you down! Remember that Chanyeol hyung, Suho hyung and I are after you," Aish! He didn't have to remind me that!

"Go find some information yourselves! I mean, if you guys are that determined then you should go around and ask for some information or something like that," I answered back.

"Oh no sweetie, we're too rich to do that," Baekhyun countered back. "We'll just let some people do that for us, either way we'll find you no matter what,"

"Well good luck finding me because there's plenty of Yoon Seulgis in Korea," I giggled.

"It won't take much time until you're wrapped around our fingers," Baekhyun taunted, causing me to wince.

"Stop scaring me like that," I said. "As if you'll find me anyway,"

"Oh we will find you Seulgi-" Before he could say anything else, I ended the call. I bet he's just going to taunt some more about them finding me. Psh, as if that's ever going to happen Baekhyun.

Luckily, Baekhyun didn't call me back. I spent the trip, jamming to Ariana Grande's songs. Woo~!