kiss;D

ZAYN as the bell rang for the end of last period Niall was still sitting down, looking space out and pale. I then started to approach him. He regains color to his face as I flashed my hand in front of it. "Niall buddy... you ok you look kind of daze." I said while staring in to his oceanic eyes. He didn't respond, all he did was turn he gaze away from my eyes to the ground nervously. "... well we um... started working on the project already..." Niall nod he head for me to continue. "Liam and Harry said they're going to do each other." He looked at me unsure. Shit I just realize what I said! "Not like that... I mean... they're going to do the short story to about each other. Same goes for Louis and jasmine." I finish bring my eyes back to Niall who quickly look down blushing. Was he checking me out? ;D NIALL oh my god! I did he notice I was checking him out. Please ginger god that is Edward Sheeran please say n- my thought was interrupted by the sex symbol Zayn "so... that leaves you and me... do you want to do it in your house or mine... um the project nothing else- if you do what I would want to wish yo-"I smash my lip to his to stop he rambling. I don't even know where the confidence can from. He started kiss me back. I can we just have a moment of silence for how soft Zayn lips are!!! We pulled away when there was a cough at the door. We both looked to see who was at the door. Of Couse the cock blocker that is Liam, was there look amused at mines and zayn's redden lips and face. "Zayn are you ready!! Oh... hey Niall." Liam said with a smirk plastered on this face I smiled shyly at him. Zayn turned his attention back to me "so my house."

SORRY IT'S SHORT :( I MAKING IT UP AS I GO... SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!! YAY