It was the last week of high school and everyone could not wait to leave. Everyone just wanted to be free.

The bell rang to end lunch break and for everyone to go to class. "Hey Lucas" Max whispered as she smiled. "Yes my lady" Lucas replied with. "Mike and el are not here" max said with a confused face. "That's weird, I know that they are always together and never with anyone else but they have never skipped class." Lucas said as the teacher started to talk.
*********************************

Mike and el were at "their spot" for lunch break, not eating, not taking just kissing. It was apart of their daily routine. But today when the bell rang and they were walking to class they both looked at each other and they both knew what that look was. Without anyone looking they went back to their spot and missed their lesson. They did not care at all, all they cared about was each other and nothing could ever change that.

"Mike" el said in between Mike kissing her. "Yes my maige" mike replied with. "Hopper and Joyce are going to be out of town for the next few days, did you want to sleepover tonight?" "Of course anything to be with my princess" mike said to his girlfriend and they started making out again.

As it was the last lesson of the day that they missed they went from their spot straight to els house. Max lives a few houses down from els and so everyday the four of them would walk home together. As all four of them were walking max asked Mike and el where they were for last period. "We did not feel like going. Plus we were probably just learning how some Science shit magically changed the world." El replied with "one that's completely not true. Two if you two are going to start skipping class you are going to get in the habit of it and before you know it it's a ring home to your parents." Lucas said trying to make a point with max. Mike and el just completely ignored what they had just said and walked to els house. When they got there they went straight to els room and put on their song. To them every thing was "theirs" as in their spot and their song. But to be honest they don't even pay attention to the music because does not matter what else is happening in the world all they are doing is kissing non stop. So of course having no adults around that is exactly they did.