CHAPTER 21

ASH'S POV

Fuck? Asan na ba ako? This Godamn forest is so hella big! How come i got lost? A few minutes ago they were so loud beside me, how come i didn't notice i was lost? Aiish

-FLASHBACK-

"good morning students!! As you can see, now is the time for the last leveling. We arr all here at the entrance of the VIRTUAL FOREST. Kill monsters as much as you can and you only have 1 hour. We put camera on inside so we know where you are. There are token will be given to you so if you fainted you'll immediately be teleported to the clinic. Stay safe and have a nice HUNT!! " the speaker announce.

Argh, so we just need to kill monsters as much as we can? Hmm not bad.

"ash! Let's kill monsters together yeah? " tyler said

I look at him, i was about to speak when spade interrupted.

"OI, OI, OI. Shut your ass up little dog, ash will hunt with me. " spade said.

I sigh.

"shut it you two. I'm not gonna follow one of you so if you wanna stick around then shut you fucking ass up" i said annoyed.

"ash! Your words" said aze

I rolled my eyes, damn brother.

"so everyone, the hunting will now begin in 3......2.....1 go!!! " Said yhe speaker.

I walk inside but I'm confused why.... THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SURROUNDING ME?!?!?!?

"get the hell out of the way" i said calmly

"nope" said jiro

"SPADE!!!!!! " i shouted.

They all look at me, i step backwards when zeithan appeard inFront of me with his crimson eyes. Ugh Don't tell me he want some bloods? NO FUCKING WAY!!!

"why the fuck you keep calling that bastard when you need help sky? We are here too" zeithan said coldly making them gasped.

Shit this fucking man, can he mind his own business?

"satanas, spade is the one i trust the most so of course he's the one I'll always call. Mind Your Own business " i said.

I saw him smirk, FUCK THAT!!!

"you're my food, so you're my business. " he said.

I look at Zerius and zerion

"did you made satanas eat something? He's sure so talkative right now. " i said to them

They shrug.

I sigh, then look at spade. I smirked then disappeared infront of them. Good thing i still knew how to do it. I look at them. Hmmm I'll go this way since i hate people. Btw i'm at the top of the tree.

I was about to jump to another branch when someone slam me on the trunk. I look who it is, tsk si satanas. He's looking at me intently.

"you like quiet place huh." he said

My eyes widened when he kissed me. M-MY..... MY SECOND KISS! he's good at kissing, i can't deny that. I felt his hand snake on my waist. I was so surprised that i kicked him so hard making him fly to their place. They were all shock. I immediately teleported away from them. Ugh i hope they didn't notice. That goddamned gay shit! How could he?

I fly and fly until I went as far as I could, but I'm not that stupid to let the camera sees me. They shouldn't know that I have powers or things will get harder for me.

-end of flashback -

Oh yeah, i fly until i get to this side that i i don't even know where to comeback. Great! How great, where the heck am I?