CHAPTER 25

3rd PERSON

Ash and others are at the Gate waiting for Fox

"Tsk, why don't we just teleport in the kingdom?" Ask ash.

They sigh, this is already expected since ash forgot his memories.

"We can't, the queens and Kings can only teleport from our school and other places but the kingdom is exemption. Kings and Queens should be safe any time that's why there a're nullification of teleportation on the kingdoms. Since if they would allow it, alot of blackians will take advantage of it and they will easily sneak inside the palace. It's too risky for it to happen. Nonetheless,  the kingdoms also posses such power that's why it need to be protected at all cause." Jiro explain.

Ash seems to be disappointed but ignored it. This would help him to look around the area so he can easily find out something about this world, about why he reincarnate in this body and what should he do. There are alot of things ash had been thinking and it's troubling him so much.

He look at Zeithan when he felt the man is staring at him. He's not mistaken, the man is staring at him for awhile now.

'dumb perverted leader' ash said on his mind.

He couldn't forget what happened last night because of Zeitha's tongue, even now he can feel those long tongue lingering on his mouth.

"Master, are you alright? You seems so pissed off" Tyler said.

Ash averted his gaze to Tyler.

"Why do they have to come in the kingdom with us?" Shiro ask and glared at spade and Tyler.

"Tsk, ash it's on you if they cause trouble inside the Palace. I can't guarantee you that the queens and Kings will let him go. " Azer said

Spade look at them then to ash.

"Are you stupid or what? Why would I cause trouble in the palace if it'll harm ash. I told you, I cherish him the most ,that even I can betray my father just to be with him" spade said.

All of them were shock of what he said. Hindi nila inaasahan na kaya nyang traydorin Ang sariling ama para Kay ash.

"I wouldn't want to make a havoc either. I just want to protect master, beside as the last wolf shouldn't I do what I'm best at? Wolves is a guardian after all, though master haven't perform a blood pact with me I'm glad that he accepted me as his pet" Tyler said.

"Ohh? How do I make a contract with you?" Ash ask.

"H-Huh? Wait a minute, isn't performing a blood pact need strength? If you are stronger than ash, then his body can't take your power! Hence that ash doesn't have a power. He'll die in the process!" Jiro said.

They all gaze at Jiro. He has a point after all. Tyler smile on the other hand.

"I know, right? That's why I didn't bother performing a blood pact with him." Tyler said.

"But they said that if you have a blood pact with someone, you'll get stronger. You know that Tyler didn't you?" Spade said

Tyler nod. All of the Royalties were looking at Tyler, they didn't know about him. How did he survive, what kind of wolf is he and  why does he have those crystal mark. Many questions had been forming from their head except for 2 person. Zeithan and Jiro. They knew something about Tyler

"Alright, tell me how and I'll perform it. I want Tyler to be mine fully. Those fluffy and silky fur should be only mine." Ash said with determination on his voice.

"NO!!"

All of them were stun when Tyler and Jiro shouted. Ash look at the with curious look.

"Huh? What do you mean "no"? I want to have a blood pact with Tyler. It would made him stronger and it'll make him mine. Beside I can defend spade if the queens and Kings tried harming him, but I don't know if it's the same with Tyler if I don't have something to reason to them. This blood pact will be enough of a reason to defend Tyler." Ash said.