chapter 8

'An hour and a half ago'

Maria POV:

As the team ran off in there pairs i ran to the back of of bulinding where i found a trap door. I was quite a big trap door and it looked compleatly out of place. It stuck out of the ground atleast a foot and was bright red, so like not hidden at all. I rolled my eyes and opend the doors, once they where fully open there was a dark staircase that goes down to probally 'level 0' so i quickly looked behind me to make sure noone was there, walked down three steps and then closed the doors.

It was pitch black so i turned on my torch and what i saw was indescribable the walls where filled with bullet holes, things that looked like scratch marks and wholes that looked like they where made from a headbutt, The floors where soaked with blood and the whole place stunk of that metallic blood smell.

I shook my head and kept walking. The whole place was sketchy enough as it is but add the faint noises comming from down the hall. I was scared. And i dont say that often. I kept moving down the hall ,trying to avoid the puddle of blood,
the noises where soon identified as voices, two male and one female, and as i got closer i was starting to make out sentances.
"that women really messed with her we have to put her back in the macine" one voice said
"Sir do you really think that is a good idea,if we scramble her brain anymore it could all go to shit. Remember the last subject? Thats why we took her in the first place, beacuse the last one whent crazy" the other man said
"i agree with doc sir the last subject could only take 4 times in the macine this would be the 4th time" a feminen voice said
"i dont care she cant remember her the whole mission would be destroyed" the other male said
mission? I know the winter soldier, or natasha, was killing hidden sheild agents but what would HYDRA want? The hidden inhumans? Terigenasis? God knows.
"Put her in the macine and make sure she knows her mission and not to go roge like last time. Can you repeat to me what the mission is doctor?" The first man said
"Draw phil culson sir" the doctor said
"good" " and can you tell me why?"
"so we can get Nicholas Furys 'toolbox"

Furys toolbox? Of corse that had everything they could want in it. It has infomation on everything that happens in s.h.e.i.l.d and all of furys seacret bases, safehouses and all passwords to hidden wepon houses. Sudenly an alarm whent off, the agents upstaris must have triggerd it. Bloody idiots. Suddenly the three people ran out of the room, luckiky they didnt see me then they said "let her take this one. She needs to."
I knew then and there that my team was in danger so before they could raidio in i lept out and kicked the doctor in the face. He obviously fell down so i moved onto the girl, who had pulled out a tiny pocket knife, and before i coukd react the other man who looked odly familliar slit my shoulder a cried out and punched him square in the face and as he fell the doctor stood up and punched me in the stoumoch i dobbled over hand the girl stabbed me in the back ,whitch hurt like hell bjt i tried not to show it, the man tried to reach for the walkie talkie but i kicked his head into a wall what knocked him out. I turned around and bashed the two other agents heads together what knocked out the girl but only knocked the doctor down and as he was down i kicked him in the stomoch what somehow knocked him clean out. i dragged thier unconcious bodys into the nearest supply closet and locked it shut.

I continued down the hall and searched and searched untill i found a row of small rooms each with differnt  initials on them i walked down the hall untill i found N.R the door had extra padlocks on them. Luckiky i had a tiny blowtorch in my pocket what may had gave me. I shrugged my shoulders and started melting the metal locks. Once i had broken them all i opend the door and what i saw was horrifying. Natasha was strapped  on a tiny bed in the corner of the room eyes closed, the walls yet agian had those headbut and strach marks on them and there was a tiny toilet in the corner. I took out my icer that culson had me bring and i shot her 7 times to make sure she was out cold. I picked the locks of her restraints, picked her up and carried her out of there. It was suspitious how there was no other agents but all i could think about was the girl in my arms. I ran to the red trap doors, quickly opend them and once i was out i sprinted to the quinjet where my team was.

Preasent time

Bobbi POV:

I looked to my left and saw a figuer running towards us "hunter is that hill?"
"holy shit it is" he said
i ran to maria and as we got closer i saw that she was holding a girl with a metal arm. It was natasha.
"Hill are you ok!?" i said to her as i helped her with natasha
"Could be better but right now we just need to get her back to the base" hill said as we aproched the quinjet
"may get ready for takeoff we have to move fast hill said as she secuerd natasha on the jet and strapped herself in
"Yes mam taking off now" may said as he liffeted of the ground and flew back to The Hub.