Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON P.O.V. 

It's been months after Laura left for London and M4 went on the world tour .

One day , Yume has been minding her own business , out of nowhere she a message that the headmaster had called her to meet him in his office . When she arrived at the office, she asked why he asked for her . He told her that she has been selected in the 'World Legendary Aikatsu Cup' in America . She was over the moon to hear the news .But she asked him why he hasn't selected Hime for it . Then he replied the she has proved him that she has potential to become a true bright star ,with that he dismissed her .

Yume went to her friends to share the news .She texted them to meet at the S4's garden in 15 minutes . When all of them arrived , she told them about the news . They were happy for her .They were also been selected in competition ,so that mean they could be facing each other but they promised that it won't affect their friendship .Yume , Ako , Koharu and Mahiru decided to help each other to practice for the competition . She thanked them and told them that she had some work to finish . So, she bye and left .

Later, she arrived at her home to tell her parents about the news . When she arrived at the bakery , she called her parents who were in the kitchen .After few seconds , they come out and hugged her . Later at dinner , she told them about the selection .They were very proud of her and will be always there for her .She was so touched that she cried out and hug then tightly . They told her to stay the night and leave in the morning .She agreed and went upstairs to her room .She settled down and looked at the picture on her nightstand it was of her mother and her's when she was small .With the determination she wants to make her parent proud of her . After a while ,she went to sleep peacefully .