Chapter 3

Los Angeles, California

Sakura's Mansion

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

A man in his 40's ,but still handsome ,is sitting his office chair talking to someone .Suddenly a beautiful woman in her early 40's came though the big modern door .

" Anything you found ?" The woman asked the man .

"No nothing .Those men are useless ,its more than a decade and they still haven't found her ."The man said .

"Hmm"The woman sighed .

" I shouldn't have let her go,I'm responsible for it ."He said .

"It's not your fault , Kenji ."The woman said to the man named Kenji .

"Yes ,It's my fault Kanami .She's my baby sister .I should have approved her to be with that man she loved .Then she would have been here with us , our family ."Kenji said to kanami .

"Yeah ,you should have but it's been years she must have married with him and have her own family , she might have moved on."Kanami said .

"Yea-"He has been cut as his assistant come to room and told "Sir you have call from Mr.Davis."She told him and handed him the phone .

"Hello?"He said.

"Hi buddy .Its Jack ."The voice said .

"Oh Hey Jack its been a while ,how are you and why did you called after a long time ."Kenji said to Jack .

"I'm fine .I called you because I need you to become a judge at the 'World Legendary Aikatsu Cup' in New York , next week ."He said .

"But why ?" He asked .

"Cause you are good in seeing talents in idols .And also one of the judge couldn't make it .So please do me this favour ."He pleased .

"Fine ." He agreed and hung up and saw that his wife have left . "I have to go ,bye ."

Then he looked at the photo on his desk .A picture of a young Kenji and a pretty girl .

He sighed and whispered "Kyoko" and left the room .

YUME P.O.V.

As I stepped out of the airport I took a long breathe and release .This place is very beautiful .

"Yume .Lets go or we will leave you ."Mahiru said and went to the car .

"Okay I am coming." I said and ran to the car .

On the way to our hotel I saw a lots of buildings , parks , houses .I am so amazed by this city .

I hear someone giggling .I turned and saw Ako on her phone texting someone .

"Who are you texting ,Ako-chan ?"I asked her .She turned to me and blushed ."No one ."

"I probably be Kanata-senpai ."Koharu said chuckling .

For your information , Ako doesn't love Subaru-kun anymore .She only saw him as a senior now .She seemed to have a crush on Kanata-senpai .May be because of the movie .They become so close than before .

Later we arrived a big hotel .Our rooms have been booked so we directly went to our respective rooms .

I laid flat on bed and decided to take rest and practice next morning since the tournament is day after tomorrow .