guess we're off to a heavy start

"bruce, what are you doing up there?" bruces mother yells up the stairs, seeing movement from under bruces door. she cant hear anything other then his loud stomps and him making 'whoosh' noises with his mouth.

she walks upstairs, opening the door slowly and seeing bruce playing air guitar with clearly the wrong finger placements. loud music blared in his headphones, so his mother could hear it very slightly.

"bruce?" she yells so he can hear her, and he whips around.

"mom! i told you to knock first!" he protests, sitting down breathing in and out rapidly. "what do you want?" he asks, music still playing in his headphones that now lay on his bed.

"was just wondering if you'd like to go out for dinner tonight? i won't be home, so you may invite vance over if you wish."
"can i go see his band play downtown? please i promise i'll be safe!" he begs, and his mother meets his eyes with a soft glare.

"fine. but you tell vance he has to have you home by one. it's a saturday, your sleep schedule must stay in one piece, you hear me?"

"yes ma'am!"
"bruce yamada!"
"sorry, mommmmm" he teases as she shuts the door, and he slides the headphones back on. vance had sent him a video of him and his band practicing earlier, and bruce's heart spun weirdly when he heard vance sing.

"maybe im too" he sings, "baby im too busy being yours to fall for someone new." and bruce squeals like a little girl. he enjoyed the older boys voice, it suited him to sing this type of stuff!

he used this time to text vance.

(YES IK THIS IS IN VANCES POV USE UR IMAGINATION FFS

(YES IK THIS IS IN VANCES POV USE UR IMAGINATION FFS.)

bruce chuckles as he sends out his last message, two replies coming in quickly.

'okay whatever lol'
'see you soon, im coming in 10.'

bruce bolts up out of bed, stretching as he begins to reach for the bottom of his shirt. he grabs the hem, pulling it up and over as he looks around his room for something presentable yet,,, fun? he opens his drawers, grabbing an tight navy blue tshirt with a black widow design on it, he slams the drawer closed and opens his jean drawers.

the ravenette grabs a pair of baggy brown jeans, his hands gliding over the fabric before he confirms with himself thats what he wants. he runs over to the side of his bed, placing the clothing down as he takes off his plaid pajama pants. he grabs the tight shirt, slipping it over his head and smoothing out any imperfections. he next grabs the jeans, feeling over the fabric again before sliding them onto his legs. he stands up and pulls them up, doing the zipper and button up quickly. he then looks over to his vanity and walks over, sitting down to do something with his hair and cologne and stuff.

bruce brushes out his hair, grumbling as he tugs on his hair with the brush. he does this multiple times in a row before he shakes his hair out. it becomes poofed up slightly, so he deems it alright and reaches for his mascara. he always wears a little makeup, and the girls at school strangely love him for expressing himself.