Episode two: A Name and A fight

After the bell rang everyone went back to the classroom
Gia: *goes to Mr.Aizawa* Excuse me Mr. Aizawa?
Aizawa:Yes?
Gia: Do I have to do a stupid "Get to know me" assignment since I'm new? (Please say no.)
Aizawa: Of course not, you're here to be a hero. If you want to do that kind of work go to another school.
Gia: Thank goodness. (YES)
Aizawa: Why are you asking me this?
Class 1a: *also listening*

Gia: Because it's pointless to try to make friends and other stuff like that. All the friends or partners I make now will die the moment we're fighting villains or whatever the issue is.
Aizawa: *suprised* Ok, you can sit down now Problem Child.
Gia: *sits down*
Class 1a: ( Is that why she wants nothing to do with us)
Aizawa: Now you need to pick your hero names. And-
Midnight: *opens the door* I'm going to help you!
Class 1a -Gia: MIDNIGHT!
Gia: (Why is she giving me 18+ vibes?)
Aizawa: As I was about to say she's going help with your names. Don't be too loud. *goes into sleeping bag*
Midnight: *looks at Gia* Is she the new transfer student?
Gia: Yes I am Ms. Midnight.
Midnight: Okay, underneath your desks should be a whiteboard and a marker. You can pull them out and write your hero names.
Class 1a: *does what she says and writes their hero names*

The first 4 people say their names like in the cannon series.

Midnight: New girl it's your turn.
Gia: *steps up to the front of the class* I chose my real name. Is that okay?
Midnight: Well... I guess it's okay. Shoto did the same thing as you.
Bakugo: Why would you do the same thing as Icy Hot?
Gia: I don't want to be stuck with a stupid name for the rest of my life like yours.
Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BLACK AND WHITE HAIRED EXTRA?!
Gia: I said "I don't want to be stuck with a stupid name for the rest of my life like yours.". I mean, come on Lord Explosion Murder? Was that really the best you could do? It sounds like something a six year old would name themself.
Bakugo: GRR I'M GONNA KILL YO-
Midnight: Bakugo sit down!
Bakugo: Tch... You're gonna pay Gia *sits down*
Gia:*goes back to her seat*
Everyone else had the hero names they had in the show but I won't go through them due to me not being bothered to.
Eventually the bell wrung and it was time for lunch.

Gia: (Please let this be better than the food in middle school) *takes a bite* (This is actually pretty good) *happily continues eating*Momo and Izuku : *walk towards Gia's table* Gia: *looks up* You guys need something?Izuku: Hi can we sit with y...

(This is actually pretty good) *happily continues eating*
Momo and Izuku : *walk towards Gia's table*
Gia: *looks up* You guys need something?
Izuku: Hi can we sit with you?
Gia: Sure
Momo and Izuku: *sit down*
Momo: So what part of America are you from?
Gia: New Jersey.
Izuku: The place with the blueberries and boardwalk?
Gia: Yes and don't forget about the Cheesecake Factory.
Izuku: How was it there?
Gia:The blueberries are good, the boardwalk in Atlantic City is nice,and the Cheesecake Factory is delicious. The only problem is it's far from where I lived.
Momo: What kind did they have?
Gia: They had Caramel apple,Strawberry,Godiva chocolate, Salted caramel, and anything else you can imagine. 🤤
Izuku: Those do sound delicious. What was your favorite?
Gia: Cinnabon... Wait you don't have a Cheesecake Factory in Japan?
Momo and Izuku: *shakes their heads*
Gia:

You have no idea what you've missing out on!For most of lunch they were talking about their favorite places and hobbiesMonoma: *walks over and pours a water bottle on her* Oops my bad! I thought you were a trash can

For most of lunch they were talking about their favorite places and hobbies
Monoma: *walks over and pours a water bottle on her* Oops my bad! I thought you were a trash can.
Izuku: *sighs* What do you want Monoma?
Monoma: Nothing, just letting this newbie know her place and proving-
Gia: *gets up and slaps him in the face*
Everyone: *shocked*
Gia: DON'T YOU EVER POUR WATER ON ME YOU ASSHOLE! *punches him in the stomach*
Monoma: *touches Gia* You need to learn not to mess with Class 1b! *tries to use Gia's quirk but coughs up ink*

Monoma: What *Cough* kind of quirk is this *cough*
At Class 1a's table
Mina: OH MY GOD!
Bakugo: Never thought that the black and white extra would do that.
Iida: I'm going to get Aizawa and Midnight. *runs out of the cafeteria*
At the fight
Gia: I TOLD YOU NOT POUR THAT SHIT ON ME NOW LOOK AT YOU! COUGHING UP INK AND SHIT! *takes off her mask beating the shit out of him*

 *runs out of the cafeteria* At the fightGia: I TOLD YOU NOT POUR THAT SHIT ON ME NOW LOOK AT YOU! COUGHING UP INK AND SHIT! *takes off her mask beating the shit out of him*

Momo: *runs to Gia and holds her back* Gia stop! Let the pro heroes handle this.
Gia: FUCK THE HEROES! LET GO OF ME! *tries shaking her off*
Momo: No,Gia you'll get in trouble!
Gia: I SAID GET OFF ME! *ink covers her hand as she punches her away*

Momo: Augh! *steps back and let's Gia go*
Iida returns to the cafeteria with Midnight and Aizawa.
Aizawa: *uses his scarf to get Gia away from Monoma* Midnight use your quirk!
Midnight: Right! *uses her quirk*
You need to calm down!
Gia: *tries to resist but eventually starts to feel sleepy* Goddamn it......... *knocked out*
Aizawa: *lets go of Gia* Someone take Gia to class and Monoma to Recovery Girl.
Kendo and Uraraka: Hai. *takes Gia and Monoma to where they need to be*
Todoroki: *walks over to Momo* Are you okay?
Momo: I'm okay *slowly gets up*
Izuku : Did anyone notice the black stuff on Gia's hand?
Tokoyami: Yes it looked like it was made of ink.
Tsu: Maybe that's her quirk. *ribbit*
Mina: I think we should ask her. That way we can know for sure.
Toru: Yeah and we can learn more about her!
Jirou: Have you forgotten about how she pushed you away earlier?
Mina: Yeah, but now I have a good reason for it.
Iida: Normally I would be against this, but I want to ask her why she didn't let the heroes handle the situation.

In Class 1a

Gia: *wakes up* Mmmgh how did I get here? *touches her face* And where's my mask?!

Izuku: *walks into the classroom and gives Gia her mask* Hey Gia, I think you forgot something.

Gia: *looks up and sees Deku holding her mask* Oh thank you. *puts her mask on*

Class 1a: *enters the class and goes in front of Gia's desk.*

Gia: What?