Episode 3:Many questions and a consequence

Mina: WHAT?! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!

Iida: Mina calm down. *looks at Gia* That was not very hero- like Gia.

Gia: Look that asshole had it coming. I did what I had to do.

Jirou: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BANG HIS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL!

Gia: He shouldn't have touched me and I don't feel like answering any more questions about it.

Denki: Can you at least tell us what your quirk is?
Gia:*looks at Denki and says with a cold tone* No.

Iida: You have to tell us. It is important for me to know as class president what your quirk is.

Gia: I just said no! *puts in earplugs and plays FUCKING BULLSHIT by Carole and Tuesday*

Class 1a(-Momo and Izuku):*keep asking her questions about what happened*

Bakugo: GRR JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU STUPID BLACK BITCH!
Gia:*takes out her earplugs and stands up*  What the fuck did you say?

Bakugo: You know what I said! *uses quirk on Gia*

Gia: *gets pushed back and falls down but gets back up* THE FUCK YOU DO TO ME?!  *punches him in the face*

Bakugo: Augh! YOU MOTHERF-
Gia:*kicks him in the stomach* DON'T EVER TRY DO DO THAT SHIT TO ME!

*black ink covers her arms again but as she prepares to attack again Aizawa wraps her and Bakugo in his scarf*

Aizawa: BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN! *uses his quirk* I'm going to have a word with you two after class, understood?

Bakugo and Gia: Tch/ Fine *sits down*

Aizawa: *sighs* Just finish pages 3 and 4 and don't wake me up. *goes into his sleeping bag*
2 minutes later..