thirteen

Monica's POV.
Last night was perfect. Anything any girl can dream of. But how are we going to pull this off? I'm a little girl and he's older than me. What if we get caught? What if he goes to jail? What if....

I pushed all these thoughts out of my head. I turned over seeing nothing but a empty bed. I got up and put on Harry's necklace he gave me last night. I put on one of his shirts and headed down stairs.

It smelled so good. Harry was most likely cooking. I saw him. He looked so cute. I saw him burn himself and yell. I giggled. I walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Morning princess" I smelt his cologne on his shirt.

"Morning babe" I sat up on the counter. "I thought you left me" he looked up at me.

"Why would I leave you baby?" I shrugged my shoulders. I looked down cause I was to embarrassed to even look at him. He went in between my legs and put his hand on my chin lifting my head. He looked at me. He smashed his lips right into mine.

It was a soft kiss, very passionate. "I would never leave you" he broke the kiss. I smiled and put my arms around his neck. "Come on let's go out to eat cause I don't know how to cook.... Unless you want burnt pancakes" I laughed.

"Let's go out to eat babe" he smiled.

--------------------------------------------------

We ended up going to IHOP. Harry and I were talking until someone caught my eye. Chelsea. What the h.ell is she doing here. I tried ignoring her but I can feel her eyes burning in me.

She walked over to us. "Omg guys what a coincidence to see you here" ya you were only staring at us for 30mins.

"Hi Chelsea can you please sit back at your lonely booth and leave Monica and I please" I giggled. Chelsea looked at my neck and saw the necklace Harry gave me. She rolled her eyes and left.

"I swear Harry she's stalking us" he just chuckled.

"Come on let's eat okay and for get about Chelsea" I nodded

-------------------------------------

We went back to Harry's house. I saw a note on the ground. I picked it up and it read:
Dear Harry,
I'll be back for you babe. Don't think Monica and you will last long? Think again she's younger than you and your just going to get tired of her. But with me you will have me forever. I love you baby.

Xoxo,
Chelsea

I felt like crying but at the sane time yelling. Harry probably is going to get tired of me. I'm so young. Harry came out of the rest room.

"What's that?" I jumped

"N-n-nothing" I put the note in my pocket without him noticing. He walked up to me.

"Let me see what that was" I shook my head. "Monica let me see" I shook my head again. I can tell Harry was getting pissed. "Monica give me the damn paper" I jumped when he yelled at me. I felt tears burning in my eyes. I took out the note and gave it to him.

Harry's POV
Dear Harry,
I'll be back for you babe. Don't think Monica and you will last long? Think again she's younger than you and your just going to get toured of her. But with me... And you'll have me forever. I love you baby

XOXO,
Chelsea

My blood was boiling. This little s.out thinks I'm gonna date here. Wow she's thirsty than I thought. I saw Monica crying. Did I scare her that much?

"Monica" she didn't look at me. Tears were falling from her cheeks onto the floor. "Monica please look at me" she looked up.

She looked scared. Scared to move. But most of all scared of me....

"Monica, this note means nothing Chelsea means nothing. She's a slut who probably fucks every guy she sees. I don't care about your age. Age is just a number. I don't give 2 flying fucks about your age. I care about you not Chelsea. I want you more than a fat boy wants chocolate." I heard her laugh. I pulled her into a hug. She smelt so good. Her hair was so soft.

I like her and I'm never going to let her go. Never.