*twenty-one*

Harry's POV
I was sitting in the hallway best to Monica's room. Hopefully she's ok. I heard the door open.

"Mr. Styles?"

"That'll be me doctor" I stood up

"Oh yes looks like ms.Monica lost a lot of blood and was dehydrated. The reason why she didn't wake up was because well... She was dehydrated and didn't have the energy to wake up. She's sleeping right now you may go in and stay with her as long as you like. Luckly we had blood that was her type in the lab."

I felt so relieved my baby girl was ok.

"Thanks doctor" I went inside Monica's room I saw the IV in her arm and blood going through the tubes.

|§|§|§|§|§|§|

Monica's POV. [Surprise CX]

Beep beep beep beep
Where am I?... I opened my eyes to see an IV in my arm. I looked around and.....

I am in a hospital

I looked to right to see Harry. He was sleeping in a uncomfortable looking chair. I turned on the TV to watch something. But there was nothing on. I heard Harry starting to wake up.

"M-m-monica your up" I heard him say.

"Hi harry um... What happened? Why am I here?"

"Easy baby last night was a rough night for both you and I"

He was right u remember seeing another girl in our house and remember laying in the bath tub.

"Harry"

"Mhmm"

"Did you cheat on my with that girl that walked out our house? And please tell me the truth"

"Yes Monica I did cheat on you." Tears formed in my eyes. "I'm sorry baby I wasn't thinking at the time. And she was just a girl I had meaningless sêx with." I nodded
"Babe I'm so very sorry please please forgive me" he held my hand and I saw Hus eyes were full of tears. I saw one of them rolling down his cheek.

"Yes I forgive but promise me you'll never do it again." He nodded having that famous Harry Styles smile. He leaned in giving me a kiss.

"I promise babe" I nodded and kissed him again. Once we backed away from each other he looked at me.... For a long time.

"What" I said covering my face.

"You're just so beautiful" I giggled. I heard a chuckle come out of him. I yawned. Wow I'm so tired. "Baby girl are you tired?" I nodded rubbing my eyes. "Ok I'll let you sleep." He walked off to his chair.

"Harry can you sing to me?" He looked at me and chuckled

"Baby you know I don't sing and I can't."

"Please haz" he nodded

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

But I've never thought

Through one we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely

Made from love

My eyes were closed and I was fast asleep.