Chapter III

Though these parties were always noisy, it was nothing surprising but this time it was a bit different.

In the first few days of the gathering, it wasn't very crowded but this time the whole Wigdrasil had a different kind of noise.

'It's my first time experiencing this kind of atmosphere in Wigdrasil.'
This time Wigdrasil is heavily guarded. Soldiers were spread around, keeping an eye on everyone.
'i don't have a good feeling about this' the blond woman closed her eyes, hiding her red orbs.

"Hey sis" Roxanne turned to Jeremy who was sitting on the chair. She left the balcony and sat on the chair opposite from Jeremy.

"What is it, Jeremy" she asked as she held the teacup in her hand. She took a  sip from the warm tea.

"Today when i was on the way to your room, i heard some rats...i mean some nobles talking about some emperor visiting this place" Jeremy said as he took a bite from a macron. Though Jeremy has grown, his mind is still childish. His behaviour and thoughts didn't change at all.

"Really... What did they talk about" Roxanne asked curiously. She was really curious about why this time Wigdrasil was guarded. Jeremy noticed Roxanne's curiosity so he continued.

" Some emperor from Obela or Obelia is coming to the gathering with his daughter. That's the reason Wigdrasil is heavily guarded this time" Jeremy closed his eyes and shrugged. He couldn't care less with all the political shit.

But when he opened his eyes, he saw his sister's eyes widen in shock. It was clearly written all over her face that how shocked she was. His sister who is a master in faking her emotions, was so shocked that she could not even hide her emotions.

"Wh..what happened. Is there some problem, Roxie" Jeremy asked in an insecure voice. He was honestly surprised after seeing his sister's expression.

"Jeremy would you go out for some moments" roxanne said as her front golden strands hid her eyes. Her grip on the tea cup grew tight.

"What's the matter Roxie" Jeremy asked in a worried voice. He never saw his sister like that. He moved his hand to hold hers but his hand got slapped away by roxanne.

"Please Jeremy!! Just go out!" Roxanne said in a loud voice which made Jeremy finch. It was the first time his sister raised her voice, especially at him

"We..well see you later Roxie" he hesitated but stood from his chair and went out of the room.
"Take care" he softly mumbled as he closed the door behind him.

After Jeremy left, roxanne held her head with both her hands.
'the..these hallucinations have begun again '

The hallucination of her brother standing in front of her, staring at her without saying anything.

After her brother's death, these hallucinations usually appear in front of her. Years back, the image of her brother would beg her for help but from the last two years the image in front of her stays quiet and still.

She thought that she has gotten used to it, but she knows...she knows that she is only lying to herself. She would never...never in her whole life, she would get over the pain and remorse of her brother's death.

Soon the image disappeared as if it was never there to begin with. Her head started to pound, she massaged her head, trying to cool down the pain, but her tries were unfruitful. The pain in her head started to increase. To the point it was unbearable.

She swiftly stood up from her seat, which made her a bit dizzy. Balancing herself, she walked to the drawers  and frantically started opening each drawer one by one.
'the medicine!'