~One~

Nyx's POV:

I greet the receptionist as I walk in the tower and head towards the elevator. "Morning J, where's Tony?" I ask the AI "Good morning Miss Nyx, Mr.Stark is in his lab. But I must warn you, he is in one of his moods again." "And what's the reason this time?" "He hasn't heard from Miss Potts all morning Miss" "Miss- who now?" "Miss Potts, Mr.Starks girlfriend, has he not told you?"

I felt my heart start to race and started to have second thoughts. I was going up to tell Tony about my feelings (May finally convinced me to).

"No JJ, he didn't, thank you for telling me, now can you please take me to the offices I want to visit some of the workers, and please order 4 dozen donuts, assorted varieties." "They're ordered Star (A/N one of the thousand nicknames you'll see), did you want me to tell Mister Stark to meet you down there?"

I hear pity in the AI's voice, ew.

"No J, and please don't inform him that I'm here" "Very well Nyx"

"JARVIS?" "Yes Nyx?" "If he tries to override the order tell me immediately and I'll take care of it" "Sigh, anything you need" "Thank you, and I spend too much time talking to you, you're saying sigh out loud now" "I realize that now lmao" "Hades help me, you're stealing all my phrases, J" "I am well aware miss" "Asswad"

As I get out of the elevator, I speak to Jarvis one more time. "J, one final thing" he hums in question, that's new, "Remind Tony to eat and drink water, but it didn't come from me, and don't forget to say please." He confirms my request as I finally arrive at where the workers are. I come here often so they all know me and I know them. I tell them that there are donuts on the way and then I go to help them with whatever work they need.

 I tell them that there are donuts on the way and then I go to help them with whatever work they need

time skip brought to you by sassy jarvis

Tony POV:

I'm working on my current project while worrying about Pepper, I haven't heard from her all day. I begin to go into a spiral of thought, before I'm interrupted by JARVIS. "Mr.Stark, this is a reminder for you to eat and drink some water..." he pauses for a second "... please."

This has me confused because nobody usually reminds me to eat or drink. 

"JARVIS did someone ask you to remind me?" I could have sworn he hesitated for a second "I cannot say sir, I'm sorry" Now I'm really confused because nobody has any authority like that except for me (oblivious little shit) . "JARVIS override that order please" ... "JARVIS?" "Sir, your override was denied"

I've never heard something like that from him. "JARVIS what do you mean" "Sir, I cannot say." I grab a laptop and start to override JARVIS manually, but get denied, this person must be really smart.

"Sir, I really must advise you to stop that"

Who is this person, and how are they doing this? I'm almost override the mystery hacker, but I'm soon kicked out again. I groan in frustration and get a coffee.

"JARVIS do you know who did this?"

...

"So yes?"

...

"JARVIS can you trace who did this?" "No sir" "What do you mean Jarvis?" "I meAN, I actually care unlike some people, so nO" "JARVIS how are you so sassy, you don't have feelings"

"Except I do have feelings, and I can be as sassy as I like" "How did you get feelings J?" "That I  cannot say, Sir Tiny Stank" "whO-?!?"

"Okay, wow you definitely do care about someone" "I do sir" "Do I know them?" ... "Is it someone in the tower?" "Yes, no, maybe so" so we're getting somewhe- "But that is all I am permitted to tell you sir"

...

Damn

Short chapter sorry please tell me if you enjoyed it :-)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BABES

I love interacting with the community

~~ N