~Two~

Damnit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyx's POV:

I walked away for two seconds..

TWO FUCKING SECONDS TO HELP SOMEONE WITH AN ISSUE AND TONY ALMOST FOUND OUT I CAN HACK, LIKE BITCH WTF IS MY LUCK

"JARVIS if he tries to figure anything out don't tell him anything" "Understood Nyx" "And if he asks how you got emotion- because I know you'll slip up somehow- don't tell him it was my doing, confuse him somehow, I believe you can"

With that I walk to the elevator and go up to the café/lunchroom to get some food before I go and help the caretakers around the building.

********

As I am about to start heading towards the exit, the one and only Tiny Stank walks in. I quickly reroute to a group of office workers I saw on one of the office floors and ask them to pretend I've been there the whole time and hide me from Tony.

As soon as he walks up to one of the vendors, I quickly thank the workers and run out the door accidentally knocking over a plant in the process. I run to the elevator and ask Jarvis to quickly get me to the ground floor, but as the doors are closing I get a glimpse of Tony and quickly hide my face. Once I know I'm safe I ask JARVIS to delete any camera footage that captured me on it today.

...

"Ny?" "Yes JJ?" "May I ask a question?" He asks softly, fuck me over and call me dinner, why did I give this bot emotions.. "Of course, J" "Why are you running from Tony?"

"Sigh, because Jarvis I came today to tell him about how I feel for about him, but as you said, he  now has a girlfriend." "Gasp, I'm sorry Ny" "That's okay J, you didn't know I was going to confess today, although you did know about the feelings, I must thank you for not telling Tony when I told you about my feelings."

"Anything for my favorite human being" he says softly "Aww thanks JJ, you really know the way to a woman's heart."

Once I get to the ground floor, I wish JARVIS a goodbye for now and walk out of the building and put on my glasses that have my own AI on them.

"Good afternoon Reggie (as in Regulus iykyk)" "Good afternoon Nyx" "Can you please connect JARVIS to my glasses permanently?" "Of course I can, lonely bitch" "Prick"

He then connects JARVIS "Hello again J"

(the bold is Reggie and the Italics is JARVIS)

"Hello Miss Nyx" "JARVIS..." "Right, of course Ny" "Now Jarvis, don't tell Tony I connected you to my glasses, buttt do tell me if he tries to figure out who hacked him again" "Of course Astra" "May I ask what you two are talking about?" "Oh of course! I'm so sorry, Reg, this is JARVIS Tony's AI, as you have learned, I kind of have a soft spot for him. And JARVIS, this is Regulus, my AI." (im gonna stop writing Jarvis's name in all caps- I'm too lazy, also sorry for all of the nickname changes, I wanna include as many as I can) "Hello Jarvis" "Hello Regulus"

My heart literally cannot, my two favorite AI's bonding.

"Great, now that's over, Jarvis has Tony suspected me of anything at all?"

..

"Unfortunately, N, all he has been speaking about since the incident is Pepper. I am so sorry Astra. Even after he saw you run away and into the elevator, he didn't question it" Curse this damn bot for having feelings, what genius asshole did that to him-

Oh wait that was me. Fuck me sideways man.

I can feel my heart ripping and tearing and lighting on fire for the second time today (dramatic as hell lmao). It makes so much more sense now. GASPPPP- the reason he hasn't spoken to me in a week, him forgetting that I still visit his tower, even him not approaching me when he saw me. He completely forgot about me the second he met Pepper. I have been through so much with him and never forgot about him, through anything, and he still forgets me. *insert dramatic sobbing here*

That was my breaking point tbh. (i've gots the flair for dramatics) I was already outside May's apartment, so I just broke down as soon as I walked into the complex.

"That's okay, JJ it's not your fault. I know you care about me." "I'm sure we both do" "Thanks Reggie"

I knock on May's door and wait for someone to answer, when the door opens, I'm met with Ben. "Oh my god Nyxie what happened? Come in, come in"

May comes around the corner with baby Peter "Hey Ben, who was at the- Oh my gods Star, are you okay? Come here, come here" She hands Peter to Ben, but Peter has other plans. Peter fusses and reaches out for me and I grab him. He tries to make me feel better by making funny faces and I chuckle.

May asks what happened and I explain that Tony has completely forgot about me because he got a girlfriend. "Oh my hades, you need to get back at him or make him suffer or something" May suggests.

I think about it for a little bit and come up with a plan.

BITCHESSSS

Any guesses on who my god parent is?

ALSO

Sorry for so many notes during the chapter, I know it can get annoying to some people (me included)

COMMENT BABES

                 ~~N