Chapter 1

~* Violet's P.O.V *~
I walk into my room, and walk over to my desk and sit in my chair and turn on my pc and get it ready for streaming. I get my set up ready and then start the stream.

"Hey chat, welcome back or welcome if your new. Today we are going to continue working on the farm. So let's go." I did my intro and loaded up Minecraft and got onto my world that I have a farm that I've been working on for the past couple of days/streams.

"Alright chat, so we can either continue working on the barn or work on the fields and animal pens. Mods can you put up a poll." I said as I got onto the world.
Barn Fields/Animal pens
64% 26%

"Okay chat, looks like the barn won by a landslide. So let's continue with the barn since you guys want me to."

Couple hours later
"Alright chat, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed I may stream later but if I do it will be late at night. Please go eat, drink and get some sleep. Stay positive and I'll see you next time chat, bye!"
After I finished streaming, I got off of Minecraft and turned off my pc and went downstairs. Once I was downstairs, I grabbed a snack and drink which consisted of an ultra violet monster and a banana. I then went back up to my room, and started my pc up again. Once it was on i started to edit a youtube video i filmed last week.
I just finished editing the video and now im going to post it to my youtube.

Youtube
*Competing in a horse show, IRL content WOOO*

I grab my phone and open twitter and post
NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO OUT NOW GO WATCH IT. I had so much fun, it was honestly an amazing experience before i actually go and compete in real competitive shows.

Comments
User646:OMG ima go watch right now. You look so good in western.
User55: Terrific posts on youtube
Snowy11: IRL CONTENT ive been waiting for something like this for awhile now YAS!!
TerrificStar❁ liked a comment

Back to irl
I got off of Twitter and got my pjs and went to the bathroom and got ready for bed seeing it was 10:00pm and I had to teach a riding lesson in the morning.

  A/N
Hi, Star here. Hope you all enjoyed this first chapter and don't expect a schedule since im just doing this for my entertainment and for fun.
413 words including author