Chapter 2

~*Violet's POV*~

Its now the weekend and I haven't streamed since the last time since i've been busy with my other jobs. I decide to change my outfit since I'm just in sweats and a over size shirt.

 I decide to change my outfit since I'm just in sweats and a over size shirt

(This is what I think Violet would wear for their streams and stuff. You can ignore the glasses, bag and shoes.)

I started up my stream after booting up my pc and going onto twitch. After a couple of mins of being on the starting soon screen. I change it to Minecraft and turn on face cam as well.

"HEY CHAT, HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY!!!" After I yelled that out I checked the chat to see their responses.

Chat
User1: good now that your streaming.
User78: great
User786: not well
User886: sick
User007: Yay! time to draw while watching.

"That's good chat and for those who are having a bad day. I hope that I can make it better. And user886 I hope you feel better soon. So today I'm gonna be playing bedwars since I haven't in a couple months so let's go."

After that I logged onto Minecraft and loaded up the bedwars map. (Ps I have no idea how that stuff works since I only play Minecraft and not bedwars or anything like that. So just lmk if anything is wrong.)

Couple hours later. "Alright guys with that last victory im gonna end it here. I'll be streaming the same time tomorrow so stay tuned for that stream. Anyways make sure you eat even if its just a small snack, drink, and get some sleep. AND TAKE YOUR MEDS. alright by chat have a good rest of your evening, night, day whatever it is for you, BYYEEEE."

I ended the stream and closed the tabs before going to the app i use to edit photos and videos, I then add my most recent picture that i took before the stream and added some effects and then download it to my phone and go onto twitter.

(Just pretend the girl is Violet and its the outfit she wore on stream)

TerrificStar🌷
Thanks everyone for coming to my stream today. I had a lot of fun, I will try and do more Irl content since you guys have been asking so be ready for tomorrow. Anyway took this before stream and wanted to post it. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Love y'all.

Comments

User1256: Your so pretty and the stream was so much fun and entertaining to watch.

User666: That stream was something and I'm so excited for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you have planned Terrific.

Snowy1: Wait should I be nervous or excited for tomorrow? You know what I'm both.

[User1: I am the same Snowy1!!]

Dreamwastaken: Saw the stream, your pretty good I must say.

[TerrificStar🌷: WHAT THE FUCK. WHY IS DREAM HERE]

{User2: lol Terrific finally took you long enough, surprised that you didn't see the chat when he joined.}

[TerrificStar🌷: WAIT SO YOUR SAYING HE WATCHED THE STREAM AND NO ONE TOLD ME TILL NOW]

Dreamwastaken: Yup basically

[TerrificStar🌷: Alright well then. Totally not 12:00am for me defiantly not. and for your information I screamed so loud I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard me, my parents are gonna be so mad, save me:(.]

Dreamwastaken: GO TO SLEEP

[TerrificStar🌷: NO]

Authors note
I'm back been a month and a bit forgot about this for a bit. Get ready for next chapter.

557 words not including author note