Organic Princess

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH STARVATION, TORTURE, STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, MIND BREAK AND KIDNAPPING, PLEASE LEAVE.
THERE IS ALSO SEX, SO.
YEAH, SERIOUSLY.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Welcome to Austere's fucked up mind.
I started writing this after I woke up, the same day as I made that post.
I am not kind to Reader.
If you wanna crucify me after this, I honestly won't even blame you lmao--
I even debated posting this on another account, under a different name.
BUT NO.
I SHALL DO IT HERE.

... I am so sorry lmfao--

Over 8k words LOL.
21 PAGES OF FILTH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knew being Sonic's girlfriend came with risks, yet you ignored them.

After all, he was a hero.

Villains wanted him gone, and you'd been through your fair share of kidnapping attempts, though Sonic always foiled them, saving you.

Eggman was especially a thorn in the side, though that was nothing new.

You hadn't expected him to actually succeed though.

On your way home, it was still quite bright out, and you felt safe to walk alone.

You were terribly, terribly wrong.

Suddenly grabbed from behind, you didn't even have a chance to fight back, a metallic hand over your mouth, keeping your lips sealed, preventing you from screaming.

The rag covered with chloroform over your nose didn't really help the situation either.

And just like that, you'd ended up in Eggman's lair, a prisoner.

You awoke slowly, on a cold floor, and you shivered, likely having been there for a while.

Upon realising you most certainly weren't at home, you looked around, panicked.

You were in a cell of some kind, that much you knew.

"I see you're awake." You heard a familiar, yet very much unwanted voice say, and you looked up, glaring the second you saw him.

"Eggman." You snarled, piecing together what had happened.

"Hoho, that's a good expression. I wonder if Sonic will make a similar one when he finds out what happened to you." Tch...

"What do you want?" You asked, though it was beyond obvious.

"World domination, mostly. But to do that I need to get rid of that blue rodent, and I'm going to use you to do it." That was low... but it was definitely an Eggman thing to do.

"Sonic's going to beat you, like he always does." To this, Eggman just laughed, mocking your faith in him.

"I wouldn't bet on it. Metal Sonic!" He called, and from the shadows, he stepped out.

With heavy footsteps, he drew ever closer, until he stood beside his creator, though his eyes were very clearly on you.

"Keep an eye on her. I have to wait for Sonic to rescue his precious, wittle girlfwen." Ugh... the way he said that. It made you sick.

You kept glaring, even as he walked away, before sighing deeply.

"..." Silence.

Metal Sonic kept staring at you, taking the 'keep an eye on her' far too literally, making you even more uncomfortable.