The Ultrasmut

Alex spends the whole evening going down on you.

The evening breeze blew softly into the bedroom, letting the curtains dance inside, floating for a brief moment before they flew back to the balcony door you'd left ajar before retreating to the bathroom, now sitting on the edge of the bed in your favourite silky kimono, hair still damp as you breathed in the pleasant scent of your body moisturizer, almond and vanilla and you took a sip from the glass Alex had handed you just before going into the bathroom himself. The familiar taste of the liquor he'd mixed took you back to the summer before last, reminded you of the weekend you'd spent away with Alex up in the mountains at a tiny getaway spa.

Two full days of nothing but pampering, relaxing, getting tipsy with him and just enjoying each other. The taste of the cocktail allowed you to immerse into that mindset, brought you back to a state of pure bliss you'd been in and tonight felt very similar, you'd both come home from a busy day so while you'd finished up some work, your laptop still running as you came through the door and you could barely looked up to greet him, Alex had cooked dinner for you, put on a movie, transformed the whole apartment into a sea of flickery lights from differently sized and shaped candles and made sure to keep your glass full, first with red wine, now with this cocktail he'd hunted down the recipe for and mixed while you'd finally gotten a hot shower, washing every remainder of tension off of your body as the warm water drizzled down on you.

You had reached the point of a pleasant buzz, not too drunk but definitely tipsy, contently sipping on your drink as you smoothed down the material of your robe, taking a breath of the fresh air blowing into the warm bedroom. You heard Alex turn off the shower, couldn't wait to see him return to you all fresh, smelling like the new shampoo you'd gotten for him, lime and ginger and his aftershave, which had easily become your favourite scent in the entire world since you'd started dating him and it still messed with you in ways you couldn't quite explain when he came so close to you that your heart started racing, your skin tingling. His sheer presence did things to you, the closer he was to you, the less effort it required for him to make you absolutely weak.

You stood up and headed over to the record player on the dresser, running your fingers over the small selection of titles that stood propped up by two crystals on each side, settling for one of Alex's favourites, one you liked to play when you knew he had trouble relaxing, it always eased his mind, allowed him to completely let go.

Just as the first notes of the piano filled the room, Alex stepped out of the bathroom with merely a small towel hanging loosely from his hips, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips and he approached you slowly, picking his own glass up again from the bedside table and as soon as he got close enough, the scents you'd anticipated radiating off him clouded your senses.

"Babeh, yeh smell heavenleh..." he drawled, his breath tickling the side of your neck as he tilted his head to press little kisses to your skin, brushing your hair back gently.

You sighed, arching your neck to the side to give him better access, trembling and stepping closer to him. "Mmm, you're one to talk..." you hummed, reaching to run your fingers through his damp hair, not quite fluffed up again yet but smelling and feeling wonderful.

"Kiss meh, babeh..." he requested, lifting his head and drawing your face close to his with his finger under your chin, pressing a deep kiss to your lips.

You sighed softly into the kiss, pressed yourself up against him, cupping the back of his head to keep him close, moving your lips needily with his, taking in the taste of liquor and fresh herbs on them. There was nothing more intoxicating than the way he kissed you, his lips eager, passionate, loving.

"Darlin'..." he hummed when he drew back, his eyes fluttering open and he looked back at you softly. His cheeks were flushed, lips pink and there was something behind the look in his soft doe eyes, a spark you couldn't quite explain. His face looked particularly gorgeous in the dim light the candles dipped the bedroom into, the curve of his nose accentuated, his perfectly sculpted jaw prominent, his soft lips looking so inviting.