Six.

-----ANOTHER TEN YEARS LATER-----

"I told you I was going, Derek." Celia grunted, sticking her wand into her jacket pocket, as she argued back and forth with her partner.

"You're not going to New York with him, Celia!" He argued. "You always together. I'm sure this is something he can do by himself."

"You're so bitter, you know that, right. And you don't trust me? We've been together since one of our final years at Hogwarts and now it's an issue? Now?"

"You haven't even packed anything."

"Yes I have." She said, pulling her small, bottle-sized, bag around to the front of her waist. "Undetctable extension charm." She plucked her coat from off the back of the chair. "I am leaving. When I come back, have a better attitude." She spat, slamming the door shut and muttering a few curses under her breath as she walked.

-----

A small click sounded, and she looked down at the case before leaning over and popping the lock shut again. Newt gave her a smile as they were called next to be checked before entering New York.

"Passports." The man said as he chewed gum rather loudly. Celia dug them out of ner bag and handed them to him. "British?"

"Uh, yes." She nods.

"What's in the case?" He asked. "Anything edible."

"Nope." Newt replied.

"Live stock?" As if something in the case was trying to get them into trouble, the same locked again flicked open.

"Must get that fixed." Newt said, nervously closing it. "No. No live stock."

"Let me take a look." The man said. She watched carefully as Newt placed the case on the table, quickly making sure it was muggle worthy before the man took it in his hands. He opened up the case and gave them a look before shutting it again. "Welcome to New York." Newt took his case and Celia grabbed the passports as they made our way away from the man, and into town.

-----

The two were aimlessly walking down the street when Celia suddenly stopped after seeing a woman stood on the steps of a bank, ranting on about something.

"There are witches among us!" She warned, flailing her arms. "They are dark beings and will not hesitate to destroy us! Our world!"

"What are you doing?" Newt whispered, coming up behind her.

"I'm curious." She replied.

"You there! Girl in the black coat!" She looked around to find she's the only person in a black coat.

"Me?"

"What brings you to our talk today, young one?"

"Just passing by."

"Are you a seeker? A seeker of the truth?" She was about to reply to the womam when something caught her eye. It was a hat full of coins moving behind a pillar and an unmistakable beak poking out from the end.

"Uhh, would you excuse me." She breathed, quickly making her way up the steps and towards the hat. By the time she had got there, the niffler was gone. She looked at Newt as he caught up to her.

"What's wrong?"

"The niffler escaped."

"Oh- oh dear."

"Yeah." The two looked around for him, but she couldn't spot him anywhere.

"He's headed into the bank." Newt said, making his way quickly up the steps as she followed close behind. When they arrived inside, there was no sign of the niffler. She jolted when a bank worker suddenly and randomly approached.

"May I be of assistance?" He asked.

"No. We were just waiting." Newt said, carefully directing Celia towards a bench with only one man sat on it with a similar case on his lap. She sat inbetween Newt and the stranger, still looking around for the niffler.

Damn. She quickly turned to the stranger.

"That is very rude." She spat and he looked to her, a little confused.

"I'm sorry, did I do something?" Right. Muggle. He doesn't know about Legilimencies, or any sort of magic for that matter.

"Nothing." She said, plastering on a smile. "Newt." She breathed, elbowing him. "I see him." She points towards the niffler, who is currently trying to steal the shiny tag from a dog's collar. Obviously the dog didn't like this as it started to bark vigorously. She jumped up, sliding on her knees across the floor and came within touching distance of the niffler, but he slipped right through her fingers. "Damn it!" She cursed, hitting the ground.

"Hey, lady!" The stranger called, however she ignored him, and continued to hunt down the niffler. She then saw Newt rushing down towards the vault, and quickly caught up with him just in time to see the niffler squeeze through the tightly sealed door.

"Remeber when I said the niffler was gonna be the death of me?"

"Like I would forget a comment like that, Celia."

"Hey, lady!"

"Alohomora." Newt says, pointing his wand at the door and watching the cogs start to twist as the door creaks open.

"Lady!" She turned.

"What made you think it was bright to follow me?" She asked in a demanding tone, staring daggers at the muggle. He was going to say something when another muggle stops at the end of the corridor.

"So! You were just going to steel the money?" He asks angrily.

"Petrificus Totalus." Celiancast and the angry man drops to the floor, frozen in place.

"I think your egg is hatching." The other muggle said, holding a large white egg in his hand. She rushed over, taking it from him and watching the top pop off. She smiled down at the newborn occamy. Occamy are very beautiful creatures. However, be very careful if you're caught in a large room with an occamy! The serpentine-bodied creature will grow to fit available space, meaning it can stretch its body to every corner of a room or it can shrink itself to fit into a tiny tea cup. Its eggs are also incredibly valuable, as they're made of pure silver. After getting a little lost in thought, Celia looked back over at Newt who was currently shaking the niffler, jewels and bars of gold falling out of it's pocket. She shook her head, walking over with the hatched egg in her hands, and the muggle following behind. Newt opened up his case, placing the niffler inside and then taking the occamy out of her hands and placing that inside too. There were footsteps echoing down the end of the hallway and Celia then panicked slightly. She grabbed both Newt and the muggle and apperated them out of the bank onto the pavement, however still hidden away from everyone else.

"You must stop doing that." Newt said.

"I panicked." She shruged.

"You, my friend, I'm afraid, have seen too much." He began, turning to the muggle. Suddenly, the muggle swung his case at Newt and rushed off into the street.

"Oh my Merlin! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." It would happen luck wasn't with us today as a woman in a grey coat started towards us. Oh boy.