Chapter 1: Friends or Fiends.

"I can't believe it, I am going to summer camp in my whole life, but I sure everyone would be nice to meet me." I said with a whole excitement, but I accidentally bumped into a goth woman, she turned around to look at me and was about to yell at me when she gasped in surprise "(Y/n), is that you?" "Gwen, it's nice to see you again after a few years ago." I said with a smile on my face and hug Gwen while Gwen hugs me back with a smaller smile on her face.

*Timeskip of introducing the campers in summer camp*

I am practicing singing of a song when a group of girls and boys ran towards me. "Oh hi everyone, is something wrong?" "No, we're so excited to see you in real life of this camp" Lindsay said with a smile. "Excuse me Angel Fox, can I get an autograph, please?" Justin says while smiles at me. "Sure Justin, but I really need a--" "An pen?" DJ asked while giving me his pen. "Yeah, thanks DJ."

*Timeskip, we're at the cliff while we're wearing our swimsuits"

"Omg, I remember that when I was doing my swimming class with my swimming Olympic teacher." I said with 19000% excitement. "(Y/n) just chill, we're going to figure out who's going to be the 1st jump." Bridgette said while giggling. "Okay campers, today one of you are going to take a leap in the lake between the safe and dangerous zones, whoever jumps into the safe zone will have 92 points, as for in the dangerous zone will have 22 points." Chris said while looking at us with a smile on his face.

*To be continued*