Episode 5: Team's got talent.

Tae: Last time on Total Drama Island, our campers have been doing exercises of Dodgeball and our favorite teammate Y/n wins the challenge of Dodgeball, and boy everyone is really really really really surprised about Y/n's Dodgeball techniques, but today we're going to see our team campers doing some of their amazing favorite talents and we'll have an elimination at the end, Will Y/n survived the challenges in the Island, Will our favorite campers proposed Y/n to be their girlfriend, or will they lose their chances of winning this challenge, find out here in Total Drama Island.
/

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Air horn*

You: Aww Yeah honey!! *puts her fresh clean clothes, opens the door and does her morning routine jog, but is stopped when Gwen walking to you, you stopped jogging, and looked at her* Hey Gwen, is everything okay??

Gwen: Yeah, but I want to ask you something.

You: Sure thing Gwen, What is it???

Gwen: Y/n L/n, ever since I first met you when we're young, I thought that I have become the one inside of the darkness, but you brought me to the light and I have a crush on you when you never stop bothering me, so Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?

You: Sure Gwen, but let's start of getting to know each other better while we're dating.

*Timeskip, during the Talent show at night, some of the campers have been getting good or bad points, but that's when You went into the stage and started your singing Talent in front of your teammates and the others with a little mix song*

"I don't have time for dancing, that's just gonna have to wait a while.

Ain't got time for messin' around. And it's not my style.

This whole town can slow you down. People takin' the easy way.

But I know exactly where I am going.
Gettin closer 'n closer every day.

Peach, your so cool..

And with my star, we're gonna rule.

Peach, understand...

I'm gonna love you till the very end.

Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches (4x)

I'm going to love you..ooohh.

I close my eyes and I can see..

A world that's waiting up for me..

That I call my own....

Through the dark, through the door..

Through where no one's been there before..

But it feels home....

Just turn 14 and I think the world revolves around..

Don't mess with me, I'm a big boy now, & I'm very scary..

I punch my wall, stay out at night & I do karate..

Don't message me, cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry..

Ain't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought it isn't me..

Boys will be bugs, right?"

*after your mixed song, everyone gives you around of applause, & you won the Talent challenge, and it's time for the elimination*

*The ones who are voted off of the Elimination round are Courtney, Beth, Justin, and Trent*
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

(Hey guys, thanks for your vote of the elimination round, and it there won't be a tie breaking point round, because there are 3 votes for each 4 campers, goodbye my lovely cookies.)