Chapter Two: PortalWorld

"Oh look at what we have here!" Shouted The Blu Bomber. "Where's your other friend? Aw man, did he die? I weally liked him." Mocked The Blu Bomber. The Blu Bomber got off of his hoverboard. Diego punched him in the face and grabbed him. Diego turned him around and grabbed him by the neck. Diego powered his lighting powers and threatened to shock him if he tried to escape. Diego looked at Kevin."Marble him." Said Diego. Kevin looked worried and answered "No I can't this multiverse is too weak for it." Blu Bomber broke free. Diego shocked him but he kept running. He ran to his hoverboard and got on it. The Blu Bomber made his hoverboard go up so they would get him. Holes opened in the hoverboard and nukes appeared. "I'll do it I don't care anymore I want you dead even if it means I die!" Shouted The Blu Bomber. Diego looked at Kevin and nodded. Kevin nodded back and took out four marbles. Kevin shot the marbles at The Blu Bomber. They hit the Blu Bomber and broke apart the multiverse. "I told you." Said Kevin. Kevin opened a bigger crack so they could escape before they get killed along with the multiverse. They escaped and outside was a lot of portals opened to different multiverses. Some portals were big and some were small. There was barely any gravity. It was like space  but they could breath well. There was some spaceships floating around and people looking for their multiverses. "We need to find Diego's multiverse so we can make it your new multiverse. Diego looked at Kevin confused. "But that is my multiverse." Said Diego. "Sir, are you okay?" Asked Kevin. "Sir?" Whispered Diego. Diego then realized he was In Adult Diego's body. The Blu Bomber came out of the multiverse in time and survived. He saw them and flew towards them. The Blu Bomber picked Kevin up and flew away. Diego used his Lightning powers to fly and flew towards them. The Blu Bomber was taking Kevin to the multiverse where you couldn't move or talk that Adult Diego and Kevin were stuck in. Diego caught up with them. When Diego got up he realized there was less gravity up there so he could normally fly now. Diego pushed Kevin out of the way of the portal. The Blu Bomber punched Diego and tried to pull him to the portal. Kevin flew to them and pushed The Blu Bomber in the portal. Kevin's hands got stuck. "Ahh! Help me! No please not again!" Shouted Kevin. Diego took the marbles out and put his hand in the portal. Diego put the marble on Kevin's hand. Diego's hand then got stuck. Kevin used all of his strength and used the marble.  When he used the marble time unfroze in the multiverse and they got their hands unstuck. Diego looked at Kevin happily. "We can make it to our new home now." Said Kevin. Diego's eyes rolled back and he blacked out. Diego woke back up in the place he was fighting The Seeker in. Diego saw that he was holding The Seeker in the air. Diego dropped him and he hit the floor hard. "Ah! Okay you took the virus out of my blood!" Shouted The Seeker. "The Seeker? I got The Seeker scared?" Asked Diego. "My name's Romeo." Said The Seeker(Romeo). "Alright Romeo my name's Diego." They shook hands and Romeo opened a portal back under the cliff. "You're alive!" Shouted Jayden. Diego explained why The Seeker was good now . "He had the same virus Multi-Man had!" Said Diego. Diego realized no one was in the frozen time multiverse. "Shit, Multi-Man must be alive!" Shouted Diego. The Blu Bomber tried to escape but the multiverse was too weak and disappeared fast. The portal closed and another a new opened. "Every time a multiverse gets deleted a new one appears."Said Kevin.  In that new multiverse there was a 16 year old boy named D'Angelo talking with his dad. "Yeah dad I saved all of those people!" Said D'Angelo. "Wow son your a real hero!" Said D'Angelo's Dad. D'Angelo started walking away. "Yeah one day you can kill that villain, The White Lightning." Said D'Angelo's Dad. D'Angelo smilled and Said "Oh dad, I am The White Lightning." D'Angelo turned around and shot his dad with his lightning. D'Angelo opened a portal to the past of his dimension. "Don't you dare bring The Seeker back! I killed him for everyone's safety!" Shouted D'Angelo's Dad. "No you didn't you just wanted to look powerful you selfish man!" Shouted D'Angelo. "But I still saved you!" Shouted D'Angelo's dad. D'Angelo grew eyes on the back of his head and acid shot out of it. His dad's body disappeared. He closed the eyes on the back of his head and kept looking at the past. He found the day and brought back The Seeker. The Seeker came out of the portal and stared at D'Angelo. "I'm on your side I'm also bad." Said D'Angelo. "Are you even alive?" Asked The Seeker. D'Angelo appeared as a skeleton on the floor. The Seeker opened a portal and walked out. D'Angelo rewinded his death and got up. He spawned a knife and stabbed The Seeker before he closed the portal. The portal closed before The Seeker could do anything. "So are we finally in peace?" Asked Jayden. "Yes." Said Diego. Jayden started crying of joy and hugged Diego. One tear came out of Diego's eyes and fell down. "We're done, that fast!" Shouted Blaze. "And if something else bad happens you got me!" Shouted Romeo. "Yeah I still can't believe that you had a virus in your blood!" Said Blaze. Blaze was talking to Romeo but he wasn't listening because he saw a portal opening behind Blaze. Romeo pushed Blaze and ran to the portal. The Seeker that D'Angelo released came out of the portal. This Seeker was the same but instead of black and white he was black and red. "Where is he." Asked The Seeker. "Who?" Asked Romeo. "Jayden Alvarez."  Answered The Seeker. The seeker started looking around and started staring at Jayden.