CHAPTER INDEX AND SUMMARY

In case you want to skip to a specific story here are the titles and summaries

UPDATED EVERY TIME THERES A NEW CHAPTER!!!

PAY ATTENTION TO TAGS!!!

TRIGGER WARNINGS ARE IMPLIED!!!

——————————————————————

CHAPTER 1: This page...

——————————————————————

CHAPTER 2: Navajo Folklore

Skin-walker

"In Navajo culture, a skin-walker is a type of harmful witch who has the ability to turn into, possess, or disguise themselves as an animal. The term is never used for healers."

It's sole purpose in life is to feed off of the fear they pull from their victim. They can use any tactic they please to do this.

——————————————————————

CHAPTER 3: Schizophrenia

schiz·o·phre·ni·a

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

——————————————————————

CHAPTER 4: Guardian Angel

guard·i·an an·gel

a spirit that is believed to watch over and protect a person or place.

——————————————————————

CHAPTER 5: Cataracts

Cataracts

A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of the eye. For people who have cataracts, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a frosty or fogged-up window. Clouded vision caused by cataracts can make it more difficult to read, drive a car (especially at night) or see the expression on a friend's face.

Some people are born with cataracts or develop them during childhood. These cataracts may be genetic, or associated with an intrauterine infection or trauma. These cataracts may also be due to certain conditions, such as myotonic dystrophy, galactosemia, neurofibromatosis type 2 or rubella.

——————————————————————
Note:

All of the pictures are mine except for a few chapters. I'll put the site where I found the photos I didn't make at the end of the story.