Meeting the Master

It's another murderous night in the city. Gotham City to be precise. Yep. No matter how much I, Paula Nyugen, the worlds greatest assassin, try and no matter what I do, I always end up back in this disgusting dome for the criminally insane to leech off the fears of others attempting to live a normal life. Not that I'm any different. But to be fair, I only got where I am today because I had no choice. No family to tell me how to live and how to think. I know,  horrible excuse right? Well, anyways, here I am. Scowling the city as Huntress. Looking for someone to rob or murder. Hey! It's harder than it looks! Ooh! A little old man! I bet I could get a pretty penny from him. Maybe an old watch or pendant from his dead wife. Or oh! A young woman with a fancy tote and glittery necklace! Yes! Definitely her! What a fool to walk around dressed like that at this time of night! Don't people ever learn?

Suddenly, Huntress jumps off the tall building she was spying on and lands on the ground like a cat. Sneaking her way towards the woman in a most mischievous manner, she swiftly grabs her crossbow and props a pitch black arrow onto it, aiming at the woman. As she quietly focuses, she notices a large, dark shadow forming from behind her. Turning around abruptly, she repositions her aim at the man. Looking up at him, Huntress notices a familiar face, or mask. A grey hockey mask actually. Showing decency, Paula pulls her crossbow down, aiming it towards the ground.

"What do you want?! Sportsmaster!" Huntress rudely questions.
He responds with a rough, deep voice.
"What? You weren't gonna shoot her. You haven't got the guts, Little Lady."
"Don't call me that! I may be little, but I'm no lady!" Huntress yells.
"Calm down. Fine. Little brat."
Huntress looks at him with one brow raised in anger.
"Man. Tough crowd." Sportsmaster smirks.
"Oh! I didn't know you were trying to make me laugh. How charming, and yet, very annoying!"
Paula retorts putting a scowl on Sportsmaster's face.
"Whatever. You coming or not?" He responds.
"Where to?" Paula perks.
"Oh. Got your attention now huh?"
"Just tell me!" Huntress yells.
"Good Grief! Alright Little Brat! To meet
Ra Al Ghul. He wants to see you for himself."
"Why?" Paula questions in concern.
"Is that a worried look I see?" Sportsmaster grins.
"What! No! Just curious! But it's never a good thing when the Demons head wants to speak with you."
"Well today's your lucky day, little brat." Sportsmaster says, grabbing Paula's waist and grappling up a tall, brick building.
"Uggh!" Paula explains, clinging ahold of Sportsmaster's neck.
Once arriving on the very tall roof, Huntress  finds herself in the exact same position.
Looking up at him, she notices his hazel brown eyes glowing in the moonlight. Remaining speechless, Sportsmaster interrupts.
"You can let go now."
Awakening Huntress, she quickly snaps back.
"So can you!" Noticing his hands still positioned around her lower waist.
Sportsmaster complies, releasing his grip, eyes emotionless.
"Where to now?" Huntress asks, attempting to change the subject.
"Isn't it obvious?" Sportsmaster replies, extending his hand towards a helicopter.
"Stolen?" Paula questions with a raised brow and grin.
"Borrowed." Sportsmaster's answers while getting in, Huntress imitating on the other side.

Flying away, the trip remains rather silent. Not so much as a look from one another, eventually arriving on Infinity Island.

"Get out." Sportsmaster says as he hops out of the helicopter.
"Aren't you going to give me a hand?" Huntress smirks.
"We're assassins not church flirts. Get out yourself." Sportsmaster retorts.
"What a gentleman." Huntress glares, helping herself down.
Almost instantly over a hundred darkly clothed assassins jump out, pulling swords towards the two.
"Woah!" Paula explains.
"Calm down! We're assassins of Ra Al Ghul! Here's my code!" Sportsmaster's angrily responds, handing the lead assassin a metal engraved card. After inspecting the card, the assassin lifts his swords, informing the others of their legitimacy.
"Great. I didn't think they were gonna let us through." Paula replies with a sigh.
"You're kidding right?! Those fools ain't got nothin on us. They have protocols. No killin till Demon Daddy get a say." Sportsmaster's responds with a dramatic eye roll.
"Do you have nicknames for everyone you come across?" Paula glares.
"Naw! Just the ones I don't like." Sportmaster grins, causing Huntress to scoff.
"Here we are Pretty Brat." Sportsmaster stops, angled towards a large metal door.
"Pretty? What happened to Little?" Paula flirts.
"I said Little!" Sportsmaster blurts.
"No you didn't." Huntress grins, moving closer to him, slowly sliding her hand over his chest, finally reaching his neck, leaving Sportsmaster there to glare.
"What are you trying to say?"
"What do you think I'm trying to say?" Paula smirks, pulling him closer, thus pushing her small body against him.
"You don't know what you're talkin about, Little Brat." Sportsmaster replies, moving her away from him and walking to the door, leaving Huntress to stand alone, disappointed.
"Come on! Time to meet your master." Sportsmaster demands, walking into the dark room, light shining in only one place, over Ra Al Ghul's "throne".