Chapter 5

*Please ignore the typos.........

Till now: Ashwin messed up in his first meeting with Sivaangi. Let's see what unfolds next.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sivaangi and Srinisha reached home, and they had got only one hour for the party. 

"Oh, the Princess has arrived......My God Sivaangi, you didn't even pick up my calls. I was worried." Thank Goodness! You reached on time. (Diana expressed her concern)

Mommm! Where will I go? You need to stop thinking too much about me. 

Ganapathy Appa sensed something was not right with his daughter. She looked upset. He thought of asking about this later. He turned towards Sivaangi, "Sivu Kanna, go, freshen up and be here on time da. All the arrangements are taken care of at the guest house. The guests will start coming."

"Ok Appa. We both will dress up and come."

The girls didn't take much time to get ready. Sivaangi was decked up in a full-length shimmery pink gown that dazzled from all sides. With short flutter sleeve, slightly exposed back zipper, and intricate fabric design, the outfit looked ethereal on her. The minimal makeup, soft curls, and dainty jewellery adorned her features; she was chic and sexy.

She truly looked like a Disney movie Princess! 

Srinisha cleared her throat, Awww! My baby is all set to trouble the guys' hearts......Can't wait to witness all the fun. You know what? You simply start giving auditions for the next Disney movie. 

Shut up Sri! Don't say that, you're overhyping me every time. I feel I don't deserve all this attention; I'm just a normal girl living a casual life with my lovely family and friends. That's it! 

Oh, my humble Princess, today is not the day for your moral speech. Just go out there and have unlimited fun; the evening is all yours baby!

In between all this, she got reminded of him, and flashes of her morning dream too crossed her mind. "Please God! Save me from him, I don't want to think about him again" 

As subtle pastel colours were fixed as the birthday theme, everyone had to match their attire with it. Srinisha and Maria decided to go with baby blue netted gowns, slightly contrasting with the birthday girl. Sivaangi's parents chose a pastel gold gown and suit for them. Their guest house was adjacent to their home; specially built to organize family get-togethers and fun events. 

The interior decoration grabbed everyone's eyeballs; it was minimal yet classy, matching Sivaangi's persona. Ganapathy and Diana's colleagues, friends, and well-wishers started arriving one by one; Sivaangi's friends also graced the event. Sivaangi's parents greeted all the guests and had a casual chat with them. The guests were served the welcome drink. Sivaangi, Srinisha and Maria were seated in a room beside the stage. Diana came in and hugged Sivaangi with love-filled eyes. "My daughter is super pretty today, no evil eyes on her", saying she placed a fancy tiara on her head. 

"Mom, romba overa irku....vendam idhellam", she whined. Sivu, listen to me at least today; your Appa has observed even the tiniest details and made special arrangements for your birthday, it's his wish to see you like a Princess, I hope you understand dear. Appa has always been Sivaangi's weakness; she nodded her head in understanding, "Seri okay". 

They were called onto the stage for the cake-cutting. Ganapathy had arranged for a mini police-style band for welcoming the birthday girl. Sivaangi was startled listening to the crew's loud music. The drums and bugle instruments were played as an inauguration for the event.