Chapter 15

*Please ignore the typos....................

Till now: Sivaangi missed joining her gang in the first spot; the guide helped her out in the boat drive. Unexpectedly, things turned out different. 

Let's see what unfolds next................

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neeya????

Sivaangi couldn't believe her eyes! 

There he was standing showing his entire teeth. The same guy who frequently came across her mind, the same guy whom she hated to the core in their first meeting. Nee.......nee inga ena panra? 

It was none other than Ashwin!

He was looking hot and handsome in his light blue floral shirt and white pants (imagine 'Vaadi Vaadi' song look) with the top two buttons open and wearing a beach hat. A thin, long pendant adorned his neck. His slightly trimmed beard and neat-cut hairstyle elevated his sexy quotient. Any girl could easily fall for this Greek God! 

Sivaangi stared at him for a few seconds and struggled to come out of his hold. Just when another jerk of the boat made their hold stronger and closer. He grabbed her waist tight to prevent her from stumbling. He giggled at her shocked face and said, 'Hey Sivaangi, I'm Ashwin, namma yerkanave meet panirkom, but unaku en peru theriyadhu la.....'

Sivaangi wanted to punch him straight in his face, but moved away from him and managed to take a seat. 

Kamban solla vandhu
Aanaal koocham kondu
Ezhudha oar uvamai nee.................

Varnam serkkumbodhu
Varman bodhai kolla
Mudiya oviyamum nee..........

These lines were running through Ashwin's mind as he continued to admire her. Everything about her was beautiful; she looked like a poem to his eyes. Her flowy silky hair, attractive, thick-kohled eyes, sharp nose, inviting pink lips, and the list would go on. She looked divine in her minimal makeup. 'Kovama irndhalum evlo cute ah irkaa.......You're very lucky, Ashwin!'  

His trance broke when the driver informed him to take his seat as they were about to leave from the shore. Ashwin instructed the passengers regarding the general rules and walked around to take his seat. Sivaangi turned a deaf ear to his instructions. There was only one seat left next to her; 'Namaku Kadavul bayangrama setting panraru polaye,' he thought. 

She frowned at him and got up to take another seat; unfortunately nothing was left. She had no other option but to sit down; she thought to tackle him as it was only a few minutes' ride. Giving an annoyed look towards him, she took her camera and started clicking pictures. She received a call from Anne to which she assured her she was safe with the so-called guide. 

Ashwin couldn't take his eyes off her throughout the ride; he was visibly ogling at her. She was rotating her camera in all directions; all of a sudden she could see his smiling face through her lens. She instantly jerked and asked, Yen nee enaye parthutu irka? Munna pinna oru ponna parthadhe ilaya? 

Parthirken, aana ivlo alage parthadhu ila........

Ena? 

Adhu vandhu.......hmmm....I was looking at your camera, looks super stylish. 

I don't like you and don't want to talk to you, but answer me this alone - Ne inga ena panitu irka? Why are you assigned as our guide? I mean, have the tour agency people gone mad? You know what? I'm going to complaint to Anne and ask for a replacement. I can't tolerate you for heaven sake! She huffed in irritation.