Chapter 71

(Era's POV)

Orion looked at Era softly and chuckled "Aren't you going to welcome us home my queen?" Orion rubbed Era's cheek with warm affection making Era jolt before leaning into it "Welcome home My King..My Beloved Orion." Era finally smiled before tightening his hug after seeming to finally understand that this wasn't a hullacination he came up with to make himself feel better "Wait Dad?!" PJ shouted with surprise finally noticing the similiarities that Era had with Luminous and beamed with joy before running up and hugging him "Dad! Your actaully here! We found you!" Gradient grinned and ran up to Era and hugged him making a family group hug while the pixies complained behind before wanting a piece of the action, "Surprise my queen~" Orion chuckled as he watched Era's eyes grow wider in shock and other visible emotions before looking at the pixies "Gang..?" Era mumbled with slight confusion and PJ chuckled "Dad they got turned into cute little harmless pixie's isn't that adorable?" he teased before a golden and green pixie buzzed in annoyance "Ah? Ink Bastards kid?" Era was very surprised to see Palette here but not that he minded as long as it was the people he cared for.

Era was distracted from the heaps of negativity from before and pleasently surprised his family was here not Nightmare's gang but his family his gang. "I am assuming they remember you my queen, remember when I told you there was a possible chance of getting their memories back? Although I wasn't there apparently when your mother and Oriella came to get PJ and Gradient they managed to get them aswell and restore their memories due another deity helping them." Orion had learned of this from PJ and Gradient a day ago and it very much warmed him that his gang was back and normal although they were always normal it was weird to interact with people he spent more than 5 years with to suddenly have a total memory loss it was horribly awkward to even interact with them, "They do? You all remember me?" Era almost felt like crying again before he mentally stopped himself since it was be rather embarassing since he already spent some time ago crying before he dazed off he felt the pixie version of his friends buzz with delight or something to acknowledge they indeed did remember him "Its good to have you back Dad.." Gradient was happily warming himself with the massive family hug "It is..I missed you all much more than I ever thought I could." Era chuckled trying to return the hug but as he was being crushed with hugs in the middle he can only stand and take it.

"Oh right.. Cross is now Monochrome, Killer is Malice, Murder is Dispatch, Horror is Terror and Dream is Lucid." Orion thought it was better to clear this up quickly before problems arised although he did want to ask Era a question about why he had cried not long ago it didn't feel appriopate to ask in front of so many people "My queen..If its alright with you, May I know why you were crying?" Orion considered these people his closest family instead of just a crowd of people and Era flinched before sighing "I did something stupid..Selfish and using, like that Ink Bastard." Era knew he could trust these people with all his soul so he let his walls collaspe again as his negativity began to spill making Lucid flinch before going up to Era and nudging his cheek, "Thank you Lucid for trying..But I really did something stupid this time, not only to multiple people but people who I considered friends." Era felt like some warmth and happiness entered his soul due to Lucid's natural ability to make people happy "I assume it was Nightmare and his gang?" Orion was well aware that Nightmare may of become an empath if he really thought Nightmare was going down the route he did but the fact still stands that Nightmare couldn't feel Orion's negativity for some odd reason. "Yes..I became friends with them after leaking some negativity and Nightmare eventually found me and 'forced' me too join him, but when he found out I knew you we both set off to find you with the rest of his gang...But I was stupid and made them take care of me whenever something happened, and Murder finally had an outburst at me." Era hated the fact that he could still visualise Murder's face and voice and repeat that moment untill he was sick of it but what he hated about it the most is it was because he imagined that face as Dispatchs, "Era..Your not selfish and stupid, you were just desperate to find me and there is nothing wrong with that...They just don't understand how importnant I am too you and how importnant you are too me." Orion did not like it when Era quickly shoots himself down "But they didn't know..They didn't understand so thats why it hurt them! I told them nothing about myself or my connection to you other than I knew you closely." Era felt like his body was shrinking the more he talked about himself and what he felt "Then we can tell them..You don't have to shun yourself because of an arguement my queen, friends have arguements because they are confused..The gang has had them many times before, or are you the one forgetting now?" Orion had gently dragged down Era into a sitting position as he hugged him from behind "Yea Dad..Haven't met them yet but if there anything like our weird family then they probably didn't mean it, they were just scared and confused. A Misunderstanding was made somewhere so we have to back to correct it." PJ grabbed his dads palm as he watched the internal grief conflicting visibly on his face.

Malice and Dispatch went up to Era and hugged him as best as they could in these tiny mini forms "Malice says 'its not your fault, just some stupid versions of us made you upset? I can't believe the big tough guy we knew was so easily swayed by the ways of the world' kinda comforting I guess?" Gradient chuckled as Malice buzzed in happiness his words were told and Era just chuckled softly "Yea..Guess I got swayed huh? Always got a direct sense of comforting words don't you Malice?" Era chuckled finding his friend comforting as Gradient then looked at a purple light which Era could feel was Dispatch and before he could question Gradient he began to speak "Dispatch says 'Don't worry Glitchy, I have the perfect revenge plan. Its called dying his clothes pink for a month.' and I have got to say..Dispatch hates pink so its very likely this one will absolutely hate it." Gradient looked at Dispatch with amused eyelights as he saw Dispatch buzz with delight, "We can revenge prank later..But how about we get on the move now alright?" Orion snickered before helping Era up slowly alongside Gradient and PJ "Yeah lets go explore! I want to see this cool place!" PJ exclaimed before running into the bushes only to get pulled back by Gradients strings "We can explore SLOWLY. Not like the multiverse is going to end." Gradient huffed before releasing PJ "We can..Though I do not have many sights to show you or well explore," Era chuckled but he didn't let go of Orion's hand "Its alright we can take the sight seeing slowly, there is no reason to rush my queen." Orion smirked before slowly pulling Era forwards to follow PJ and Gradient with the rest of the gang while Dream and Palette stuck together with Gradient.

Era had found a secluded little viewing spot on a mountain and went there with Orion though there was some talking behind them it eventually hushed and dispersed into different other viewing area's that couldn't see where Orion and Era were at "I missed you..I missed you really badly Orion." Era mumbled as he leaned into Orion's hug who only chuckled "My Queen, I have missed you dearly but you seemed to have taken a toll more then me..I apologise for being so late to finding you." Orion rubbed Era's neck hoping it was comforting since this is what Nim usually did for him to calm him down if he became stressed, "Its alright..Im just glad your with me now." Era had been really stressed and he didn't even feel his negativity slowly be absorbed unconciously by Orion's body "Im also glad...I love you my queen, more than anything else in this multiverse." Orion then ducked his head down and kissed Era not giving him room for responses before lifting his head again only watching the dazed and flushed expression of Era light up like a firework show "Pfttt~" He chuckled softly as Era then went back to normal and glared at him flushing deeply before placing his hand behind Orion's skull and dragging him down and kissing him surprising Orion who flushed a deep cyan before his skull was let go "How was that my king?" Era teased as he watched Orion's flush cover his whole face before subsiding quickly trying to forcefully suppress the magic in his face.

"My Queen your kisses dazzle me even more every day, I feel like your kiss alone has seduced this king." Orion could play this game all he wanted and he knew he could win "Stop being such a sappy flirt." Era chuckled placing a hand over Orion's mouth effectively making the other muffled before removing it after hearing a full minute of silence "I love you too my queen~" Orion smirked as he tapped Era's skull playfully as the wisps of dusk played around the scenery before night began to set in "I love you so much that you wouldn't believe me no matter how many times I repeat it over and over." Orion hadn't realised how much he had really missed Era until they reunited again, "I love you too my king..But your affectionate words and actions explain everything, your efforts alone to give me such love is already enough." Era really did feel like Orion had already done enough at this point this weirdly nice warm loyal affection of love has given him so many surprises that he didn't know if he couldn't handle it anymore "You deserve so many more things and I will use everything I have to make it happen." Orion was dead set on making Era the happiest skeleton alive "But you being by side is already good enough!" Era really did love this ancient goopy being of pure negativity and he didn't want to waste a single moment of it.

----------------------------------

Thats all my readers, I hope you all enjoyed some well missed couple fluff chapter.

And I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.