Chapter 1- It All Started With A Fall

"Cause it's gotta be you!" went my alarm clock to wake me up for the school day. I turned off the alarm and got out of my bed.

"Good morning perfections," I said to my One Direction posters; I had over a hundred of them. Grabbing my brush of my dresser, I jumped onto my bed and started singing to my Harry poster that was above my bed.

"Under the lights tonight

You turned around.

And you stole my heart

With just one look.

When I saw your face

I fell in love..."

"Katie, stop singing and get ready for school!" my mom scolded from the other side my bedroom door.

"Sorry mom," I said as I jumped off my bed. My mother didn't understand my dedication for One Direction. She called it my "obsession-that-will-pass-when-the-next-boy-band-comes." My mom is such a Directionator. I brushed through my long brown hair as I began singing in the mirror,

"I want,

I want,

I want,

But thats crazy.

I want,

I want,

I want

And that's not me.

I want,

I want,

I want

To be loved by you!"

"Katie! What did they say about the singing?" my mom yelled.

"Sorry mom." I got out of my pajamas and changed into some red skinny jeans with a black tank top and white hoodie. Searching through a box of random stuff I had, I found a red flower; so I stuck it into my hair.

"Ah, just right," I said to myself in the mirror. Then the doorbell rang. That was my friend Lily.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled as I ran out my room.

"Now wait just a minute, young lady. Where is my hug?" my dad asked. I turned around and hugged my dad and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, I really need to go if Lily and I want to get first dibs on the new donuts at the coffee shop," I said.

"Bye honey, have a wonderful day," my mom said and I headed out the front door. Lily drove a silver Kia Soul. When I hopped into the car, she stepped on the gas.

"We only got five minutes until the coffee shop opens, so that means we need to floor it!" I said. Lily was a pretty crazy driver. When we got to the coffee shop, we sighed loudly.

"Ugh!" I said. The coffee shop parking lot was filled with cars.

"It's your fault for not coming out of your house right away," Lily said.

"I'm sorry."

"You were singing to Harry again, weren't you?"

"So what if I was." We get out of the car and entered the crowded coffee shop. It was noisy and I couldn't hear a thing. I thought I could get closer to the front by pushing my way through the crowd, but instead of moving forward, I fell down.

"I'm sorry, love, I didn't mean to trip you," a voice that I knew too well said.

-------------------

So here's chapter one!

yup yup

believe me, if you think you know where this story is going...you're prolly wrong...wow that sounds rude.

sorry

vote/comment/fan

-Ari Horan-