FNAF 1 - Nightly Intermission #1

^[FNAF beats to listen and study to]^

~~~~~~~~~

[7:20 AM, (Y/N)'s home]

"God DAYUM, I feel like a corpse." (Y/N) mutters, walking into his living room, and flopping onto his futon. His living room was fairly basic looking; a futon on one wall in the place of a couch, because them bitches expensive, and across from it was a small coffee table with a bunch of manga and cups and other shit on it. A quarter foot away from that was the television, a 30 inch on a stand, sitting on an entertainment table thing, with an Xbox and Playstation sitting inside of it, not that he ever had a chance to play on either of them. sat against one of the other walls was a bookshelf, filled with a bunch of random books his mom dumped on him after he moved out, and his newly acquired Bonnie plush sat in an empty shelf.  A random Friday The 13th 3D poster was tacked on the wall.

Due to the size of the room, this small array of items made it much more cramped, which was okay to (Y/N), as it made the space feel more lived in.

He grabbed his remote, and pointed it at the TV, turning it on. For whatever reason, (Y/N), as a 20 year old man, has cable. And, like everyone else who has cable, flicks the channel to History Channel, and maxes the volume, as they're playing Ancient Aliens, and that's usually entertaining background noise.

He gets up, and walks down his short main hallway, and into his bathroom, which is even more basic looking than his living room. He pulls off his uniform, and throws it into the washing machine to be washed later, and hopped in the shower, as he was feeling rather sticky. After a couple minutes of washing himself, he exited the shower, grabbed a towel off of the rack, and dried himself off. Before he left thr bathroom, he started the washer. He then walked over to his bedroom, vigorously drying his hair as he went. He went into his room, which had a comfortable coolness to the air compared to the rest of the small home. He walked over to his dresser, and began digging through it, grabbing pajamas and stuff. He pulled on some plaid red pajama pants, then threw his towel into the top of the dresser.

He yawned before turning around to face his bed.

On it, there was a ghostly purple bear girl, practically naked, and playing on his Nintendo Switch while laying on her back.

The is obviously not normal, so it threw him from his daze, and onto the floor.

The bear sat up, before looking around, and seeing the young man face first on the floor.

"Oh, hey. You're home." She said it s wispy voice. It sounded hollow somewhat, and reverberated off of nothing. She certainly sounded ghostly. She put the Switch back into its base, which was on the side table.

(Y/N) quickly shoots to his feet and into the corner. "HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!" He yelled pointing at the bear. Who shrugged.

"Dunno. Just sorta appeared here, I guess." She then motioned to the Switch. "You should really check on your island more often, Isabelle missed you."

(Y/N) shook his head, trying to make sense of the situation. "You just appeared here?"

"Yeah." Was the response. She idly fiddled with a button on her shirt.

"What.." he tried to formulate his next question without coming off as rude. "What even are you?" Yeah, that didn't sound rude at all. -_-

The purple bear took no offense, however. In fact, she even giggled. "You're guess is as good as mind. I'd say a weird furry poltergeist, but that's probably not it."

(Y/N) sighed. He was beyond being shocked at this point. He was about ready to lie down.

"So, you got a BJ from Bonnie, huh?" The bear said, laying back down, hands behind her head.

(Y/N) made a double take. " H-how... How do you know that?"

The bear shrugged again. "Eh, ghost knowledge I guess."

(Y/N) sighed again. He'd best not question it. "Umm... Are you just gonna.. be in my house, or..."

"I'm bound to you, or something, I don't know, they didn't tell me specifics." She said nonchalantly.

(Y/N) was going to ask what she meant by "they", but like before, he decided that it was probably best not to ask, lest the bear gets irritated at him. "Okay, you know what, I could be really pissy and keep pestering you about just, y'know, being here, but I am honestly not feeling up to much explaining at the moment, sooo...um, just so this doesn't get annoying, what do I call you?"

The purple bear shrugged. "Don't got a name. Come up with something."

"Hmm..." (Y/N) scratched his chin. "Grape."

"... What?" Grape looked over, confused. " That's what you chose? Why"

"You're purple. Grapes are purple. therefore, your new name is Grape." (Y/N) explained, trudging over to the side of the bed.

"Hm. Can't argue with that logic." Grape closed her eyes, settling into the mattress.

"Uh.. Grape?" (Y/N) stood by the side of the bed awkwardly.

Grape was right in the middle of the bed. She slightly opened her eyes, giving (Y/N) a cheeky side eye. "Ah. Okay."

She sat up, and scooted off the bed, allowing (Y/N) to lay down, and throw his blanket over himself.

Grape, not wanting to be left out, discreetly slid herself under the blanket herself. (Y/N), practically being asleep already, simply grunted.

Grape smirked as she pushed herself against him, and wrapped her arms around his chest. "Sweet dreams..." She then closed her eyes as well, pulling to her.

Needless to say, (Y/N) had a very comfortable rest.