𝟎𝟏.

Successor ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 01

Successor
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. Pilot

Hakeem walked along the yacht with his shades pushed up on his face, he had on some black shorts with a white wife beater on as he made his way toward the private area in the bottom of the boat.

His eyes spotted both of his brother Jamal and Jerome one who was sitting at the piano writing while the other one sat on the couch listening to music.

Jerome had his dark tented ray bands on wearing black designer swim shorts with his shirt somewhere laying on the ground. He typed on his laptop paying no attention to any of his brothers.

He looked at his phone seeing the notification popping up from his dad—saying he needed him in the studio below the deck, sighing he jumped up grabbing his things.

"Yo where you going?" Looking at the youngest Hakeem raised his eyebrow making Jerome stare at him for a brief moment.

"I'm minding my business something you should have been taught by your mother." Rushing off he passed his older cousin Cedric who was sitting at the bar.

"Cedric come on!" He shouts, the boy hopped off the table rushing after him as they walked inside the studio where his dad was patiently waiting for him.

"What's the big emergency?"

"Veronica is having some minor injuries with her song, and well I thought it'd be best if you talk to her." Lucious motioned toward the woman who sat in the booth.

"Listen, Lucious I told you I could handle this." Anika sat up from her seat, Lucious held up his hand stopping her as his eyes narrowed on his son.

"No, let Jermaine do it." Using his full name, which meant that this was serious as his family only called him that when they wanted something from him.

"Alright." Handing his laptop to Cedric he walked inside the booth where Veronica was.

"You testing him for something uncle Lucious?" Cedric looked at his uncle whose eyes were only on his son.

"Something like that."

"What's going on V?" Sitting on the stool Jerome stated at her making her sigh.

"Your father, has a problem with how I'm singing the track." Nodding he turned to Tyriek who was at the control panel.

"Let me hear it." Playing the track Jerome, listened carefully to the song when he heard the crack in her voice during the bridge.