1

" Zayn, can you please undo these " harry
Asked his husband to unhook his bra who was currently working on his laptop.

It was currently night time. They just had their dinner. They were in their room. There was pindrop silence in their home. It was really hot in India. And wearing these all proper bahu dress up was too much for Harry.

" Yes, baby just a min " Zayn said as he stood up and went towards his husband who was in front of a mirror undressing himself.

" I fucking love your boobs, literally baby " he exclaimed excitedly as he looked at his husband.

" Then suck, them baby " harry said seducesingly, squeezing his eye a little maintaining eye contact with his husband through the mirror.

" We Literally can not do that, baby you know that, my whole family will be traumatized hearing your moans, and they are just for me to listen you Know that "
He said smirking at him cause he one time he gave harry blow job then next day his brother was glaring at him the whole day. And he clearly doesn't want that.

"Ughhhh.." harry whinned at him.
Cause it was two monthes since there marriage and they still doesn't had sex.  With the whole family tere was no chance.

" Anyways, I'm going to take shower
Bye " he said and stood up went to their personal bathroom, closed the door with a loud thud.

" Hayye, raam kya karu main iska " he asked himself shaking his head in between.

( Oh, god what should I do with him. )

As usual Zayn went to complete his half done presentation.cuz if he didn't it will be a huge problem. after a while when Zayn finished his work. His husband took vip entry from the bathroom. With a white transparent shirt of Zayn and baby pink panties. Who was giving him unimpressed look.

"Oh , look at you all in his glory " Zayn Said with a sparkle in his eyes. How did he even got this lucky.

"Stop staring at me" he scawled at him with those gorgeous gorgeous green eyes. In which Zayn can get lost and would never complain.

" Well, how can I not when you are this beautiful. Tell me. " Zayn said still busy staring while his husband who blushed fifty shades of red

" Okay...okay stop " he said and phushed Zayn down through his chest which he laid down in bed dramatically. And opened his side arm for him.

Harry layed beside him, put his head on his arm. And they layed there for a while.
They kissed each other good night and dive into a peaceful sleep.

~••~

This is my new story. Please show love to this one also.

How was it ? Did you want me to continue it ? Tell me in comments.

Thank you. zarrialdarcy for the title.