4

As harry was making lunch for everyone in the kitchen. When zayn come in  circulled his arms around'  his waist.

"Hey, sweetheart baby " Zayn said in his ear and kissed behind it and nuzzled his face in his neck. Harry can't lie if this nicknames doesn't give him giddy and fuzzy feeling in his stomach.

" I'm good baby" harry said poping a piece of apple in his mouth .as he was cutting it for making a fruit salad. Zayn made harry turned around as they were face to face again. Zayn can't believe he got this beauty for himself. They both leaned in for a kiss. As their lips were about to touch. Someone broke in and cleared their throat.

Zayn knew exactly who he was. Cause they were brothers ofcource. Zayn looked at him as we were in middle of something look. He looked back at harry with pleading eyes who just rolled his eye. And hit his elbow on his stomach.

With an "owww " Zayn backed off.

" Ummm....hey if this is over i want to talk to bhabi something. " Zaid his  brother said not making any eye contact with him as he scratched back of his head. To which harry nodded smiling sweetly At his brother in law.

"Yes, of course what can I say" Zayn said as he bow down for Harry and walking back to his room. He was not mad but just needed alone  time with harry. Which he never gets in this house. He is thinking of moving out in anather house of them. Where they can spend a lot of time alone.and Harry will be free for whatever he wants to wear.

Zayn was cuddling Harry as they were walking notebook together cause Harry feels like watching and Zayn can never fight him.

" Jaan , are you comfortable " Zayn asked Harry cause he was hissing at something  like something was burning and etching. But he nodded at zayn. Suddenly Zayn's eyes fell upon the burnt mark. Which was hiding behind his long sleeved night shirt. No , it can't be true ' he thought to himself.

"What's there, jaan " Zayn said as he sat up on bed looked at Harry who was looking down and fiddling with his fingers. He looked up at Zayn with tears in his eyes. And Zayn understood. He gently removed his shirt not wanting to hurt him. It's true. Zayn can't believe his mother would go this far as burning him.

" It's my mom, isn't it ?" He asked Harry who softly nodded. Zayn can't help but held him tightly for a whole night.

" Are you mad at me " Harry whispered looking up at Zayn. who hadn't said anything for long time.

" Nah,jaan I was just thinking that how I can't help you...you did everything.....now it's enough,we are going to move out tommarow to my other house....just the two of us... together " Zayn Said seriously and Harry didn't argue with him. Cause it was useless.

~~~

Heya!!!!
What do you think will happen next ?
Vote and comment
Thank you.