3.

Later that evening when Zayn come home. He usually cames home late but came early tonight cause he wanted to take Harry on date. He just wanted to see his husband smile with that dimples and bunny teeth.

He rang the doorbell of the house. His brother came and opened it. He entered the living room and saw all his family except Harry were watching the daily soaps on television. He sighed and went towards his room.  He opened it saw his husband watching some series on laptop.

He went and plopped beside him. Sighing  he put his head on his arm. Looking at his beautiful husband. Who seems lost in the series.

" You came early, why ?" Harry said as he removed his headphones. And stared at his Zayn lovingly.

" I was thinking maybe we should go out...
Like on a dinner date" Zayn as he stood up for unbutting his tshirt. And planning on taking a shower cause he was all sweaty from the work in office.

" And why is that " Harry asked frowning at him. Cause he doesn't understand why he suddenly wanted to go out. He really doesn't.

"Can't we just hangout, jaan and come on let's have fun, and I will do everything you want...from everything I mean anything......
.... okay!! " Zayn said slightly smirking at him and then smiling softly.

" Okie" he beamed happily and stood up skipping in the bathroom to get ready.

They both got dressed and told their family they were going out. Will probably come home late at night. They were skeleptable About it but can't say anything in front of Zayn so they stayed silent.

Currently Zayn was driving car. And Harry was sitting on a passenger seat. Soft music was playing.... Zayn was holding Harry's hand beneath him which was on steering wheel.

"Where should we go, darling " he asked harry and took his hand and kissed it.

"Well, it's only been a couple of months...
So..I don't really know what's good here...
But let's go somewhere to eat.....then something different " Harry said knowingly giving him side eye.

"And.... what's that something different jaan" Zayn asked not knowing what was going through the mind of his husband.

" Nothing " Harry just blushed.

They were currently sitting on the table of some restaurant. They had already ordered what they have to eat. They had ordered paneer 65, paneer tikka and all the amazing thing's whish are made up paneer. Cause harry is vegetarian.

" You should really ignore people like that " harry said to zayn. glaring at that bitch who was flirting Just with his husband. He did really believe in Kindness...but if you mess with his husband...you will mess with devil.

" Jaan...leave it she is nothing compared to you...you are my one and only " Zayn said kissing his nuckles maintaining eye contact with him.

" Shut up" Harry mumbled lowly looking down at his leg. Obviously blushing.

The order arrived. they eated peacefully and chatted casually about everything cliché and enjoying each other's company.
Giving each other loving glances. and with an lot of "I love you's". They entered their bedrooms and fell into deep sleep.

~••~

How are you all ? And do tell me how was it.
Okay!!

Vote and comment

Thank you.