How Do They Ask You Out

Omi:

Will ask in a really cheesy way and will end up embarrassing himself due to having asked Raimundo for advice beforehand but you still say yes.

Raimundo:

He will try to impress you during training only to fail due you thinking he is only showing off but after he explains you quickly say yes.

Kimiko:

She will visit you at your village and want to go on a walk with you alone and will spring the question when you two are alone by saying how much she likes you and has enjoyed your company and of course you say yes to her.

Clay:

He will do it in a letter and send it with a gift he made himself and will later pop up wanting to know your answer but will be very nervous due to thinking you may say no only to his surprise you will say yes.

Wuya:

She will make it very obvious she likes you because she will be trying everything to gain your attention only for you to eventually ask her if she's trying to say she likes you and her shyly say yes and you end up hugging her happily feeling the same.

Chase:

He will straight up ask you to be his girlfriend. He has little shame in what he does and will be very proud when he does this. You of course say yes after taking a few moments to process what he just asked.

Jack:

He will be very sweet when he asks you and wants to be special and so he has you follow him to a beautiful pond where you guys hang out for a little while before he shyly asks you to be his and you say yes excitedly.

Katnappe:

She will leave a ton of gifts for you at the temple during the night. She also occasionally will leave Shen Gong Wu she has stolen but only does so when it's been one she has won from you in a showdown in the past. She does this until you eventually catch her and talk to her about them getting her to admit she likes you and you admit to liking her back.