When You Fight

Omi:

The most likely reason you would argue is his misunderstanding toward females. He also would likely not understand why you're upset which would make you more upset.

Raimundo:

He would sometimes rant to you about Jack even though Jack is your brother you understand their opposing sides but Raimundo tends to take the ranting a bit too far which can make you get into an argument with him due to being defensive over your brother.

Kimiko:

She can be a bit of a hot head at times and most of the time you argue with her getting upset over something or you get into it over a disagreement.

Clay:

He usually does not like to fight with you but when he feels he is right he will stick by it even if you disagree which can cause arguments between you two.

Wuya:

She tends to occasionally come off as uncaring toward you when she talks about ruling the world and you can sometimes get into it with her over feeling that is all she cares about.

Chase:

You tend to argue because he often wants you to join him and his group and you do not wish to even if you do care for him which can cause arguments.

Jack:

He can sometimes take his anger and frustrations out on you which can cause some unpleasant words and callings toward you and the other monks which usually results in an argument.

Katnappe:

She often tries to get you to do bad stuff with her much to your dislike and that often causes an argument.